Looks like you guys were wrong...Beyonce smashed Kelly at the end...

King Baby

As if Kelly is really going to follow up. Beyonce['s next single is gonna be huge whether "Countdown" or "Party"... :filenails:

Ch..it should have been huge..but we got Run This Flop and that other song..

And you're right, Kelly is gonna flop regardless..

You bitches just mad ya'll was hoping Kelly Hoeland was gonna finally do it and......Beyonce wins again. :filenails:

Nuk, let's be real. Kelly doesn't have the star power or success that Beythiefa has..it was no way she could even compete..BUT, KELLY has one of the hottest singles this year and that's why some was rooting for her..Beyzebel isn't really winning either(single wise)..she struggling..

Nuk, let's be real. Kelly doesn't have the star power or success that Beythiefa has..it was no way she could even compete..BUT, KELLY has one of the hottest singles this year and that's why some was rooting for her..Beyzebel isn't really winning either(single wise)..she struggling..

^^^ this how many fucking times I gotta say it they act like we thought Kelly was gonna push 1 mill in a week, I said it before the fact Kelly is even being spoke on is a success

^^^ this how many fucking times I gotta say it they act like we thought Kelly was gonna push 1 mill in a week, I said it before the fact Kelly is even being spoke on is a success

I wanna know who thought she was gonna be HUGE. Her having a successful single doesn't equate to a huge album..the success she had with "Motivation" was good for her..but she still isn't an established solo artist like Thiefyonce..it's kinda hard to compare..

has beyonce touched the top 10 yet ?

Archived