Beyonce’s ‘I Am… World Tour’ DVD certified Double Platinum…

DJ Y2K Malone™

When Beyonce stops and poses, and stares down the audience, who do you think she got that from? Janet.

When Beyonce starts ad libing on stage, who do you think she got that from? Mike.

You need to stop fooling yourselves. Beyonce has already listed Janet as one of her influences. Get over it. There are remnants of Janet and Mike in Beyonce.

When Beyonce stops and poses, and stares down the audience, who do you think she got that from? Janet.

When Beyonce starts ad libing on stage, who do you think she got that from? Mike.

You need to stop fooling yourselves. Beyonce has already listed Janet as one of her influences. Get over it. There are remnants of Janet and Mike in Beyonce.

This is true lipton..Beyzebel has referenced our lord and savior as an "inspiration". But she gives me Tina lipton. I know she copies Janhova(ala 2006 mtv performance)..but other than that.. :coffee:

This is true lipton..Beyzebel has referenced our lord and savior as an "inspiration". But she gives me Tina lipton. I know she copies Janhova(ala 2006 mtv performance)..but other than that.. :coffee:

Beyonce is actually more Prince and Tina on stage than anything. Her '06 MTV performance was actually a protest against MTV blacklisting Janet. It didn't make the cut for Above and Beyond.

Beyonce is actually more Prince and Tina on stage than anything. Her '06 MTV performance was actually a protest against MTV blacklisting Janet. It didn't make the cut for Above and Beyond.

Oh yes..another witness mentioned it in your Janhova praise thread..Beyzebel has always referenced Janhova..I mean, if she's stealing, it might as well be from the best..and it would be nice to see that footage..I'm sure with your stanning for Beyzebel, you can try to get that footage.. :shifty:

Lawd, let's not with that... :rolleyes:

Bey was not "protesting" shit...she just stole from RN. :sigh:

Of what 06 performance are we speaking? :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Yl8fZcLG0

Oh yes..another witness mentioned it in your Janhova praise thread..Beyzebel has always referenced Janhova..I mean, if she's stealing, it might as well be from the best..and it would be nice to see that footage..I'm sure with your stanning for Beyzebel, you can try to get that footage.. :shifty:

MooLove I think is her screen name, she's a MJ stan, and a huge JJ fan. I'm not sure if she stans for Janet though. But she also loves Beyonce as well. And I haven't seen the uncut footage yet. I would have to ask someone on Beysus World.

MooLove I think is her screen name, she's a MJ stan, and a huge JJ fan. I'm not sure if she stans for Janet though. But she also loves Beyonce as well. And I haven't seen the uncut footage yet. I would have to ask someone on Beysus World.

And what are you waiting on..I mean I would def. watch since Janhova is involved in some way.. :rolleyes:

LMAO..maybe she was..it was evident that Janhova's presence was missing from the show..

They even shaded Janet by not including her in the montage of videos when they honored Hype Williams that year..and "Call On Me" was his latest video at the time. :sigh:

You got proof?

Beyonce had did that performance in different variations numerous times... it wasn't about Janet.

Like I said, just because she mimics both of them at times doesn't mean anything. I don't see Janet and MJ in her. Deal with it. IMO, She's just an ungraceful Tina Turner.

I think they showed the What's it gonna be vid though.. :unsure:

I remember a small portion of that video being used, but COM was his latest video. It didn't make sense not to include it. That was just pure shade on MTV's part... <_<

No she didn't. It was pretty much the same every performance. :lol:

I've seen a few performances of that song, and I thought there were some minor differences in each performance... :unsure:

Like I said, just because she mimics both of them at times doesn't mean anything. I don't see Janet and MJ in her. Deal with it. IMO, She's just an ungraceful Tina Turner.

Well I said I see it. And because I actually know Beyonce and study her performing, I am more of an authority on this matter than you are. So in this situation, the only opinion that matters here is mine.