New Janet Q&A

janet.1814

I agree, I saw her 7th row on Tuesday and can say the same thing, its obvious she had backing vocals going on but she was singin in that mike from what I heard, and it didnt sound hardly the same as she did when I saw her in Chicago

(But like Henrietta warned, the topic is never a solid answer or a easy convo among Janfans, people have their minds made up 1 way or another, some of which have never even been in the same room as her when she's with a microphone)

Exactly. When I saw her back in April, she used pre-recorded vocals as well as singing some verses live. When I posted that, you'd think I went up to Janet and spat in her face :blink:

Exactly. When I saw her back in April, she used pre-recorded vocals as well as singing some verses live. When I posted that, you'd think I went up to Janet and spat in her face :blink:

Yea I can relate, I too have a big history of arguments with the opinion that she dosent ALWAYS lip sync (which leads fans that think she does to automatically jump to "oh so your saying she NEVER does"......I swear sometimes.....lol Glad Im not the only 1). And like someone pointed out earlier she didnt lie, because I know for a fact she does sing live on this tour, but she didnt say it was all live (and its not (cough Scream cough) but the point is she is doing live vocals, even if they are in front of pre-recorded, for me im cool wit it, plus she's been doin it this way since the janet tour. Theres not 1 tour where I think the enire show, on every single date was fully, completely mimed.

My 2C: When I saw Janet live in Cincinnati this year, she was also singing live. And gave my soul LIFE like never before. Many recordings I've heard of her have been truly live, I don't hear her HARDLY lip-sync as much as the other bitches. And if she does, who the hell cares? This woman is giving us dance routine after dance routine, pushin' it like a mofo, and you bitches wanna complain because she lips a FEW songs? Satadown, my wife and I are not here for that :coffee:

Archived