Buybull Bashers

Reyna ♔

A few things to start:

1. I am not anti-Christian nor anti-religious. I'm anti-bigot.

2. I KNOW I'm not the only one around here, least of all in general, who has had an issue with this. I just wanted to vent.

3. To the bitch who ALWAYS tries to come for me in threads, stay the hell out of this one if you wanna try it. I am not for you today.

Okay. So to get into this, I'll begin by saying that the buybull bashers in my situation are my parents. And kinda stems from the fact that they don't know I'm bisexual. I haven't told them and hide it for my well-being's sake, but they have seen enough to tell. I digress. Anyway, the story begins at Wal-Mart not too long ago today with my mother and younger sister. We were checking out and our cashier was gay. Super nice, diva-esque, and just as feisty as can be ^_^ He's my new bestie and I'm adding him on Facebook as I type, but aside from that. Apparently both my mother and my sister noticed, too. We were towards the back of the line, out of his ear shot and she laughs then whispers to my mother "Our cashier is a flamer". I heard and looked back at her with a mix of ":umm:" and ":wtf:" then rolled my eyes and she just scoffed and kept quiet. My mother laughed with her and I expressed annoyance by tensing up a little, but simmering down so as not to be hit by her. As the line moves forward, and we're still out of his ear shot, my mother and sister are both behind me whispering some bullshit about that ONE damn verse in the Old Testament that condemns homosexuality. Outside I appear calm, inside I'm boiling. We finally get to the guy and he and I chat it up, hitting it off right away. I complimented his "MJ" bracelet and he complimented my hair. (I got a trim done and straightened it recently for those who have seen my pic before). We just talk and talk while he's ringing up everything while the two behind me have this ":wtf:" look on their faces. When he's done and I've paid, just before we leave, we exchange FB info in order to talk more. As me and those two begin to walk off, my mother starts like "Looks like those people are everywhere nowadays." I looked at her like she was stupid and said "'Those people' have names and feelings just like you do." and I walked further ahead, pushin' it for the car. She looks ignorantly confused and starts asking if I'm on my period or something and then goes back into bringing back that verse again with my sister just nodding and agreeing the whole time. I was quick to put all of the groceries in the car and put the cart back, that way I got just get in the car and turn up one of Janet's albums to drown out her nonsense. I did, and they haven't said a word since.

I may be overly-sensitive, probably moreso because I'm in the community myself and proud of it. But this shit really aggravates the hell out of me. Even more because my parents and sister all talk about how much they hate people like us and how we should go to hell, and personally that hurts because they say it around me as if I'm supposed to agree, when they don't even realize that their own child/sister is someone they hate and say deserve hell. If any people you are close to are like that or someone you know is around people like that, I know you relate to the feeling. It just really makes me sick. And it is also a reason I am so turned off to Christianity. They are PROUD and BOAST about serving a god of love, yet they talk like this? That confuses the hell out of me. Again, I just wanted to vent. I can't wait until May 19th, 2012. My graduation day. Then I will be gone from them for as long as humanly possible.

Just find one of the other rules in Leviticus that they don't follow (probably most of them) and throw it back on them :)

I'm a christian and I can't stand it when people are judgemental. As Jesus said "take the log out of your own eye before you look for the speck in your brothers" and "he without sin can cast the first stone" etc etc

You should have played "Free Xone" *looks over at Game and points to the "X" part*

I've blasted in e car when I've been in the car with my parents. They just looked uncomfortable as hell and gave me these death stares. They didn't hit me only because it was Janet.

Unfortunately, they're some of the biggest hypocrites ever. I still remember getting my hair done at my beauty salon a few years back and my hairdresser was talking about the importance of exercising and spirituality and then she ended it with "or else these young girls end up hanging out with thugs, homeless people or f*ggots." and then went on to play her Gospel music :mellow:

Mind you she has multiple baby daddies and her first daughter would eventually end up a stastistic because she ended up getting pregnant by the time she was 17 to some random dude. Maybe she should have been preaching to her own child instead of everyone else's.

Archived