What are your (top3) dateing deal breakers? lets share

Dee

1.) Niggas who will go through any route to get you including flashing cash but, when you get on an date with them they to cheap to pay for your meal. :wtf:

2.) Men when who will act straight but in reality is a total sissy

3.) When someone tries to make the whole date about them...damn I thought you would like to get to know me to :wtf:

wow yo shit is real, let me ask you this though as a female dating dudes please explain number two and how the hell does a sista as sexy as you end up with a nigga that aint on point?

I can only speak from experience so all of these are things that have happen and bare in mind this is even IF I get as far as an actual date, cause most dudes be all about getting sex:

1. If we are going to dinner and right before we go out you state were getting separate checks, even tho I had planned to pay for both our meals.

2. If we have zero chemistry, you show up and im like immediately thinking to myself, this is not what I want, at this point im on the date but im not in it.

3. Yes If you or myself talk about exs alot thats bad shit indeed

4. If you start to telling me what to do like go get this and pick this up and do this, thats an issue of control, I have had to cut punks off because they came at me all wrong.

5. If I pick you up and you get into my car and your wearing a fluorescent thong that shows because ya pants is coming down that's really slutalicious indeed

How dose that work with men? Okay you know like 90% of the time when I go on a date with a dude I expect him to pay...IDK Y But that is just how it works.

But for gay men do the top pay for the bottom?

wow yo shit is real, let me ask you this though as a female dating dudes please explain number two and how the hell does a sista as sexy as you end up with a nigga that aint on point?

AWWW THANK YOU :blush:

But yeah that only happened once to me and I'll never forget that day. Because I don't see how I didn't catch on at first to the signs when he first came up to me. I guess he just was so cute I ignored the fact that at the end of the day he might wants to be my stylist or hairdresser <_<

How dose that work with men? Okay you know like 90% of the time when I go on a date with a dude I expect him to pay...IDK Y But that is just how it works.

first off why is it a top/bttm thang with str8 people? You may as well said which one is the girl?....anyway I can only speak from my own experiences, its more about who asked and wanted to go, and its a game of courtship, if for example I allow someone to say some shit like separate bills and still go thats on me, if I offer as a gentleman than sure I guess you could say its about dominance, more often if im dating it goes both ways, sometimes he pays, sometimes I pay, its really never one way or the other, BUT I can say as a top, if your with a true bottom boy, he has some bitch in him, my last did, and deep down they want to know that you a man and your gonna hold thangs down.

for me it's not a top or bottom thing it's more like whoever asked the other person out. But most of the time I like to be a gentlemen and pay the bill and sometimes just ask them to leave a tip if out service was great (i pride myself on leaving great tips) :dance:

1) BAD GRAMMAR!!! I grew up having to speak English in my house (or Spanish in my paternal grandfather's house), so when I speak to people, I speak proper English. I do not use slang in my every day life. I appreciate the use of proper subject verb agreement. I do not want to be in conversation with someone who constantly uses "ain't" instead of "isn't". Do not speak to me the same way you type on the internet.

2) People who live beyond their means. Do not order the Lobster if you have a Burger King budget. I will pay for my meal and leave; i've done it before. One of my best dates was with a guy who worked for American Airlines who told me from the beginning that he didn't have money to burn. We ate burgers, we drank beer, and we had a good ass time.

3) Don't know how to act in public!!! I won't even bother to expand, because we would be here all day.

that made me adjust in my chair :lmao:

for me it's not a top or bottom thing it's more like whoever asked the other person out. But most of the time I like to be a gentlemen and pay the bill and sometimes just ask them to leave a tip if out service was great (i pride myself on leaving great tips) :dance:

so you pretty much confirmed it then, with dudes its really about who asked, like for me I wanted to go to this very swank restaurant that caters to high end clientele, my ex knew it was expensive because he had been there, but we went, I ate good so did he, but he said before we left "and were getting separate checks" the fucked up things that man would say, and to top it off he complained because I had two glasses of wine I paid for!

so you pretty much confirmed it then, with dudes its really about who asked, like for me I wanted to go to this very swank restaurant that caters to high end clientele, my ex knew it was expensive because he had been there, but we went, I ate good so did he, but he said before we left "and were getting separate checks" the fucked up things that man would say, and to top it off he complained because I had two glasses of wine I paid for!

Yup dateing older dudes has taught me that. Eww how tacky I never discuss the check till it's time for it or if I know my moneys is limited

Yup dateing older dudes has taught me that. Eww how tacky I never discuss the check till it's time for it or if I know my moneys is limited

my ex had issues. his screen name was so that told me all I needed to know anyway, he had a shitload of issues, im not perfect either, I made my share of stupid mistakes, but Im not giving up on love, I want someone in my life, I pray my ex finds healthy balance for himself thats all I have for him there

my ex had issues. his screen name was crzybtflboi so that told me all I needed to know anyway, he had a shitload of issues, im not perfect either, I made my share of stupid mistakes, but Im not giving up on love, I want someone in my life, I pray my ex finds healthy balance for himself thats all I have for him there

from all you tell us on here he seems like he needs help. I'm talking bout relationship bootcamp. then a few lessons on how to love himself first :mellow: . Trust me it's hard to find love lots of people claim they found love but really they just got tired of looking and settled or just confuse it with lust :coffee:

from all you tell us on here he seems like he needs help. I'm talking bout relationship bootcamp. then a few lessons on how to love himself first :mellow: . Trust me it's hard to find love lots of people claim they found love but really they just got tired of looking and settled or just confuse it with lust :coffee:

I dont care to continue on about him, I never met anyone that really needed counseling, you can't have what you dont want we argued alot at the start about commitment and how he "thinks he can" in the end he lives closer to me but we are far apart which is how it should be, he basically fucking he said he is not looking for love, he is in love with his job, I thought to myself but your job wont love you back

I dont care to continue on about him, I never met anyone that really needed counseling, you can't have what you dont want we argued alot at the start about commitment and how he "thinks he can" in the end he lives closer to me but we are far apart which is how it should be, he basically fucking he said he is not looking for love, he is in love with his job, I thought to myself but your job wont love you back

ok. Back to me I'm learning from all the mistakes the people around have made dateing. And I always try to give my close friends

advice 2 bcuz sometimes dateing can b hard

first off why is it a top/bttm thang with str8 people? You may as well said which one is the girl?....anyway I can only speak from my own experiences, its more about who asked and wanted to go, and its a game of courtship, if for example I allow someone to say some shit like separate bills and still go thats on me, if I offer as a gentleman than sure I guess you could say its about dominance, more often if im dating it goes both ways, sometimes he pays, sometimes I pay, its really never one way or the other, BUT I can say as a top, if your with a true bottom boy, he has some bitch in him, my last did, and deep down they want to know that you a man and your gonna hold thangs down.

I was gonna say that at first but, I figured that wouldn't be nice >_<

Okay I see. That question always was in the back of my head I would have just asked one of my gay friends but I wouldn't want to offended anyone :lol:

I love to leave tips. :blush:

I remember the last time I gave a tip the lady was shocked. :excited: I pulled out a hundred dollar bill and she said oh is that my tip and laughing at the same time, I said no sweetie would you like a tip and she said yes. I said some johnson's baby lotion will take care of them ruff hands then I went on and told her how that when she handed me my drink she damn der almost cut my hand up. (I was over exaggerating just a little but, hell she needs to learn how to use some lotion)

and another deal breaker

if you tell me your so damn masculine then 3-6 months into the relastionship your doing Vouge dramatics,walking in balls, and the way you talk is now diffrent :coffee:

um does that apply to the bottom who is masculine (for the most part) but all of a sudden shares with you they wear high heels in private? bare in mind i did fuck em in those high heels, still not sure if it turned me on but i beat the pussy up :coffee: debate it think about it for awhile, go take a piss, get some snacks and come back I'll wait

um does that apply to the bottom who is masculine (for the most part) but all of a sudden shares with you they wear high heels in private?

in this case its the top who did this. the more dude reveals the more my friend cant belive it

what had happen? :unsure:

my friend met this guy who's a top dude said he was masculine and acted like a masculine dude at first.... but as time goes on my friend found out this guy is in a house vouges and is 3 ohhh chiles away from being a lady :whistle: