What are your (top3) dateing deal breakers? lets share

Dee

things that turn you off and turn the other way while dateing someone

my top 3 >_<

1. People who are loud in public for no reason (bitch we dont need the attention) <_<

2. people who eat off of others plates never had it happen yet( but ill stick a fork rite in your hand if you dare) :coffee:

3.people who never shut up about thier ex. (if i wanted to know that much about your ex i would of invited them with us)

heres some that people posted on http://datingdealbreakers.com/

The Wasabi Liar

went to a Japanese restaurant with a guy. It was my first time ever having Japanese food so I had no idea what anything was. He told me that the “green stuff” tasted like pistachio ice cream and tricked me into eating a spoonful of wasabi. DEALBREAKER. :lmao:

The Young Drunk

I dated a guy for 7 months, and everything was going pretty good. Some things he did here and there bugged me, but we seemed to be quite a match. Then over spring break, he went on a cruise and I went to Florida with my family. I thought we’d been losing touch so I was planning on breaking up with him when we got back. When we came back, I found out that not only did he cheat on me with another girl, but he thought the excuse “I was drunk” would cover it. We’re both 16. Underage drinking? Dealbreaker.

The I Love You Man

I met a guy online and he started IM’ing me. We talked for about an hour, and then I said “it was nice talking to you, but I have work early so I should get to bed”

He responded “I love you [insert name here]!!!”

Okay I was freaked out by this so I told him. He said he just got carried away and he was really sorry… so I decided to forgive him. The next day he seemed a little more controlled. Then he started talking about his knife collection, how he casts magical spells, and his age also changed by 1 year and his height by 3 inches. Then he said “I love you so much” again.

Dealbreaker. :mellow:

The I Love You Man

I met a guy online and he started IM’ing me. We talked for about an hour, and then I said “it was nice talking to you, but I have work early so I should get to bed”

He responded “I love you [insert name here]!!!”

Okay I was freaked out by this so I told him. He said he just got carried away and he was really sorry… so I decided to forgive him. The next day he seemed a little more controlled. Then he started talking about his knife collection, how he casts magical spells, and his age also changed by 1 year and his height by 3 inches. Then he said “I love you so much” again.

Dealbreaker. :mellow:

:wtf::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yea i wanted to laugh and get her to a safe house@ the same time >_<

That is some scary shit! lol

That wasabi story is crazy too...I would have cut a bitch over that. I don't do spicy food AT ALL!!!! I know what wasabi is, but if someone ever fooled me into eating something I didn't know what spicy.... DEALBREAKER!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1) BAD GRAMMAR!!! I grew up having to speak English in my house (or Spanish in my paternal grandfather's house), so when I speak to people, I speak proper English. I do not use slang in my every day life. I appreciate the use of proper subject verb agreement. I do not want to be in conversation with someone who constantly uses "ain't" instead of "isn't". Do not speak to me the same way you type on the internet.

2) People who live beyond their means. Do not order the Lobster if you have a Burger King budget. I will pay for my meal and leave; i've done it before. One of my best dates was with a guy who worked for American Airlines who told me from the beginning that he didn't have money to burn. We ate burgers, we drank beer, and we had a good ass time.

3) Don't know how to act in public!!! I won't even bother to expand, because we would be here all day.

• Upvote 1

1. Bad breath or shit in your teeth. Yuck!

2. Effeminate. Doesn't do it for me at all.

3. Rude to other people. I've been on a couple of dates where the guy has been really rude to the person serving us and it's so awkward. >_<

limp.gif

you like em butch huh :shifty:

1. Bad breath or shit in your teeth. Yuck!

2. Effeminate. Doesn't do it for me at all.

3. Rude to other people. I've been on a couple of dates where the guy has been really rude to the person serving us and it's so awkward. >_<

ohh i dont play like that when they piss off the server i dont want spit in my food

1. One who likes to talk about themselves -constantly (well damn can I share anything about me or have you forgot ur on a date with someone other than urself? :mellow:)

2. One who has that wandering eye (cant give me eye contact cuz they're busy look at everyone else -NO RESPECT)

3. One who tries TOO HARD to make themselves seem high-class (gives the waiter a hard time just to come off as having some type of superior "authority" -please!)

1.) Niggas who will go through any route to get you including flashing cash but, when you get on an date with them they to cheap to pay for your meal. :wtf:

2.) Men when who will act straight but in reality is a total sissy

3.) When someone tries to make the whole date about them...damn I thought you would like to get to know me to :wtf:

I can only speak from experience so all of these are things that have happen and bare in mind this is even IF I get as far as an actual date, cause most dudes be all about getting sex:

1. If we are going to dinner and right before we go out you state were getting separate checks, even tho I had planned to pay for both our meals.

2. If we have zero chemistry, you show up and im like immediately thinking to myself, this is not what I want, at this point im on the date but im not in it.

3. Yes If you or myself talk about exs alot thats bad shit indeed

4. If you start to telling me what to do like go get this and pick this up and do this, thats an issue of control, I have had to cut punks off because they came at me all wrong.

5. If I pick you up and you get into my car and your wearing a fluorescent thong that shows because ya pants is coming down that's really slutalicious indeed