Leasing a NEW Car

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Game, just because you change the title of the thread doesn't make the idea any less stupid. :rolleyes:

I know.. But people aren't reading the initial post... I dont want to buy a new car... I have a great one already... No need to save and get a new 1

It may not be a priority now, but in the future gas will become one.

And bish 10 mins, you might as well walk. :umm:

10 on highway.. Sidestreets would take 30

Ford's suck ass! I'm leasing a car right now and my payment is almost $400 a month. I'm like you...I don't have any credit but after 6 months of paying on this car my credit is gonna shoot up

I financed a car... My payment is $300/month.. I never been late on a payment.. And I never not had the money.. But it's taking a large toll on my petty cash

Leasing would save me 40-50% or more which is why leasing was/is an option..

:umm: no offense... But I need a car that passes the 2005 mark... Any later and I'm paying to maintain the parts in it

Ford is a fine AMERICAN car ^_^ I love my Ford

well gameshia sinec you have to have a note I say do a purchase. try to get your own financing via credit union. that's what my son did he had good job history but no credit at the time and they gave him a good deal :thumbup: NEVER LEASE >_<

well gameshia sinec you have to have a note I say do a purchase. try to get your own financing via credit union. that's what my son did he had good job history but no credit at the time and they gave him a good deal :thumbup: NEVER LEASE >_<

I'm not looking for another note tho Lexus... Just a smaller payment

Archived