P!nk was great. Usher was cool..but MYA...

hotboy06

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember watching MTV Icon over and over again on VHS and being amazed that epic finale performance of AFY

Damn that was good

Whoever thought of that deserves some award

Sidenote: there were other parts of the show I didnt enjoy... like all those other random artists paying tribute to Janet puke.gif

ciara

chris brown

austin brown

beyonce (you know her ass would ask to perform before they asked her and oversing everything lol)

BOA

usher again (if he got his shit together)

I don't see Beyonce ever tributing Janet Jackson again. She did it once before she dropped her crutches and became her own superstar. Britney would today but it would be tragic. Usher is too much of a pompous ass to do it again. Since Michael died, he's been feeling his imaginary "icon" status.

ciara

chris brown

austin brownbeyonce (you know her ass would ask to perform before they asked her and oversing everything lol)

BOA

usher again (if he got his shit together)

I can see them all doing it. Especially since they all have been influenced by her.

Yall hoes will not desecrate this thread with bullshit..we get enough of that already.. :rolleyes:

Which is sorta what I was also getting at

It will turn into some "flusher" bash thread or something

and whoever else is being bashed

why cant we just keep it on Icon and Mya instead of bashing everyone or making snide remarks about ppl

Archived