P!nk was great. Usher was cool..but MYA...

hotboy06

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P!nk's performance is my fav of the three. Usher did okay. :lol:

Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:>_<

She did do a great job. ^_^ I remember she said she was nervous as hell because Janet would be there watching her every move. Mother approved though. ^_^

Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:>_<

She did do a great job. ^_^ I remember she said she was nervous as hell because Janet would be there watching her every move. Mother approved though. ^_^

You tell me. :coffee:

I remember that too! And Janet saying P!nk said she'd never worked so hard in her life. :lol:

MTV Icon was incredible. I still have the VHS somewhere. :asham:

pink was my fave too, bc before that no one really knew she could dance like that and she came out and killed it! pink is one talented woman, i hate that she is only doing rock now, i wish she would mix it with dance a lil bit of r&b and pop she can do ANYTHING! damn she writes, sings, and dances and does them all very well

sidenote: still dont get how britneys ass wasnt up there

I liked the mix more than her performance. Mya was feeling it..you could tell. It just seemed like at times, she got overtaken and overwhelmed by the music ( i.e, dancing in the mirror).

Aaliyah should've done Alright herself.

P!nk gets my vote simply because I never expected her to dance that well AND do in my opinion one of Janet's more intricate routines.

chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^_^

she went in. :excited: p!nk did great too. ^_^

:asham:

She did..She felt Janhova's spirit all thru her. -_-

:lmao:

You tell me. :coffee:

I remember that too! And Janet saying P!nk said she'd never worked so hard in her life. :lol:

MTV Icon was incredible. I still have the VHS somewhere. :asham:

Let's not this morning. :umm:

Yep..Janet was a mess..she knew the kids had to impress her with her most iconic routines.. :lol:

I know I recorded it to on VHS.. :lol:

I liked the mix more than her performance. Mya was feeling it..you could tell. It just seemed like at times, she got overtaken and overwhelmed by the music ( i.e, dancing in the mirror).Aaliyah should've done Alright herself.

P!nk gets my vote simply because I never expected her to dance that well AND do in my opinion one of Janet's more intricate routines.

That was my favorite part..Girl was dancing for deah life! :wub:

And P!nk did shock me as well..didn't know she had it in her.

Archived