P!nk was great. Usher was cool..but MYA...

hotboy06

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking as a dancer B)

Mya was good but there were certain parts that were a lil "shaky". Its evident there were a few choreographed moves that she missed becuz she got so caught up in the moment ( and this happens all the time to dancers -its happened to me before).

I would give it more to P!nk for the same reasons others have said.

1) It was unexpected

2) She stuck to the choreography more than Usher and Mya.

3) She stuck EVERY move precisely and was by far sharpest.

So the man with pink hair wins imo

DEAD @ some of yall being rattled. I said P!nk was great. She did a great job. And as a dancer, I like Mya's more..it was more of a freestyle with bits of Janet's orginal choreography. She was feeling herself. It doesn't take away from P!nk much more choreographed routine. She did a great job. I just preferred Mya's segment.

DEAD @ some of yall being rattled. I said P!nk was great. She did a great job. And as a dancer, I like Mya's more..it was more of a freestyle with bits of Janet's orginal choreography. She was feeling herself. It doesn't take away from P!nk much more choreographed routine. She did a great job. I just preferred Mya's segment.

Folks are rattled because they're sharing their opinion like you?

P!nk does look like she's concentrating on the choreography a bit too much. Whereas Mya seems to be more natural.

They're just explaining as to why they dont think she did as well as P!nk ..only to help support their stance. I dont see anyone being NASTY at all especially not the way this board CAN be.

Who said anything about being "nasty".. :huh::unsure: For once, people were civilized..It's just that your post primarily picked apart Mya's performance to justify why you thought P!nk did a better job. I didn't go there, but I enjoyed Mya's more freestyle approach.

Mmmmmhmmm..He could have used a little more practice.

That or he needed to be put in the far back -_-

It was evident that he starting feelin himself and had to bring a lil "Usher" into it.

Which was NOT needed. :thumbdown:

Exactly. Guess he started thinking he was doing his own routine.

Who said anything about being "nasty".. :huh::unsure: For once, people were civilized..It's just that your post primarily picked apart Mya's performance to justify why you thought P!nk did a better job. I didn't go there, but I enjoyed Mya's more freestyle approach.

And whats wrong with me explaining WHY I thought P!nk did better? Its a discussion. We have debates all the time on here. I wasn't vile or cruel. It still was a civilized explanation. I said Mya did good but got lost in parts. I didn't completey knock Mya down.

And whats wrong with me explaining WHY I thought P!nk did better? Its a discussion. We have debates all the time on here. I wasn't vile or cruel. It still was a civilized explanation. I said Myd did good but got lost in parts. I didn't completey knock Mya down.

Meh..From my initial post, I didn't feel the need to pick apart the others and why Mya was the one I enjoyed the most. I still gave P!nk props because she did a good job. That's all. :)

Archived