• The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
    • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II
    • Hugo Cabret
    • Moneyball
    • One Day
    • The Rum Diary
    • The Tree of Life
    • Young Adult

Needless to say, the 2011 Academy Awards were a HUGE let down. ( :rolleyes: x 10 ) So with 2012 in mind, if these are the contenders to be announced, which ones get your pick?

Note: Some haven't been released to theaters yet.

I'll do a poll for each category.

Vote :thumbup:

How can they forget the best movie of the year so far????? lol

This list was made not long after the ceremony they had this year. So they probably didn't know how well it would do. :asham:

Plus, with The King's Speech winning this award this past ceremony, I wouldn't be surprised with any bs they may pull this year -_-

This list was made not long after the ceremony they had this year. So they probably didn't know how well it would do. :asham:

Plus, with The King's Speech winning this award this past ceremony, I wouldn't be surprised with any bs they may pull this year -_-

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did Janet see this movie before anyone else or was it the book she read that was listed on her website?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

:unsure: I don't see that one on her site. I see "The Tree of Life" and she saw that in Cannes probably on her birthday back in May. It was released May 16th there and May 21st in the states.

:unsure: I don't see that one on her site. I see "The Tree of Life" and she saw that in Cannes probably on her birthday back in May. It was released May 16th there and May 21st in the states.

She had something there before. I forget if it was the film or book too. I'm thinking it was the book, cuz the only other movie that was made was Canadian made, and I doubt she saw that version. :asham:

She had something there before. I forget if it was the film or book too. I'm thinking it was the book, cuz the only other movie that was made was Canadian made, and I doubt she saw that version. :asham:

I thought it was Swedish made? The movie :asham:

I thought it was on OnDemand for a while last year.. :unsure:

Did Janet see this movie before anyone else or was it the book she read that was listed on her website?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

She saw the movie (I saw it a couple of weeks before she posted it in her films section). It was released in '09 but it was in Swedish. The one that's being released this year is in English.

Archived