Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

your dollar store rug would fly off in a strong breeze :coffee:

tossandturn-vi.gif

Like I said, my wig is too secure for the girls to snatch... :coffee:

No it's not. If I or Henri agrees with what either one of us are saying, that's not tag teaming because only one person is doing the work. :mellow:

It is tag teaming if you continue it in some form or another through out the thread, and again everyone agrees that the two of you tag team. :rolleyes:

How is it tag teaming when only one person is doing the work? :mellow:

(general definition) Team = a cooperative effort of TWO OR MORE PEOPLE to accomplish a task. :mellow:

You post something, he cosigns...this continues for the entire course of the thread

He posts something, you cosign...this continues for the entire course of the thread

So ultimately you end up cosigning with the other says over, and over, and over...and over again

Did I really have to break that down for you? :rolleyes:

You post something, he cosigns...this continues for the entire course of the thread

He posts something, you cosign...this continues for the entire course of the thread

So ultimately you end up cosigning with the other says over, and over, and over...and over again

Did I really have to break that down for you? :rolleyes:

Usually when one of us is arguing, the other will agree or disagree. If the two of us are on the same train of thought on a given topic, and the other agrees throughout the course of the thread, and only one of us is arguing, how is that tag teaming? :sigh:

Usually when one of us is arguing, the other will agree or disagree. If the two of us are on the same train of thought on a given topic, and the other agrees throughout the course of the thread, and only one of us is arguing, how is that tag teaming? :sigh:

You just sat there and wrote out how the two of you usually interact in a thread...but you two don't tag team :rolleyes:

Just admit it :sigh:

Yes break it down in a way the world can get it, not just the way only you get it :coffee:

You bitches tag team...clear enough? :coffee:

Everyone keep TOF in your prayers. :sigh:

I won't...even baby Jesus gave up on him :sigh:

He doesn't even understand the concept of a "team". :sigh:

Well he's a MJ stan, so we should have expected him not to be able to grasp it -_-

still tag teaming, I see... :coffee: