Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

caught it from the gif... did you miss that part? :coffee:

And ass to vagina is not how sex works toots :coffee: you may be too gay to function but I at least thought you would know that :coffee:

You didn't specify that :rolleyes:

I know how straight sex works, bitch... :rolleyes: At least I would have the opportunity to have it unlike you...unless that woman is a lesbian -_- Did you catch the shade here? :excited:

it's so funny I never seen a bunch of Janet fans that hate each other Janet is the most important

fuck the lesser and that goes for that bitch in my siggy too :lol:

:dance:

LMAO..after looking at the video, I see why the girls would be mad..as soon as I seen Janhova, her light immediately lifted me up..her presence is undeniable...Beyzebel is a good performer, but Janhova is the prototype.. :blush:

I don't drink alcohol :rolleyes:

I don't eat meat either. :rolleyes: Your mix will probably be better, but you still won't be able to come for my video. :wave:

*Orders the 7 layer burrito* It comes with everything except meat. <_<

A warm, soft flour tortilla wrapped around seasoned rice, hearty beans, a blend of three cheeses – cheddar, pepper jack and mozzarella – crisp shredded lettuce, diced ripe tomatoes, reduced fat sour cream, and chunky guacamole. :mellow:

pdp_7_layer_burrito.jpg

Shirley Temple's with a little roofie inside :excited:

A warm, soft flour tortilla wrapped around seasoned rice, hearty beans, a blend of three cheeses – cheddar, pepper jack and mozzarella – crisp shredded lettuce, diced ripe tomatoes, reduced fat sour cream, and chunky guacamole. :mellow:

pdp_7_layer_burrito.jpg

Cheap niggas.. :rolleyes:

it was implied :mellow:

No why don't you explain it

No it wasn't. :rolleyes:

Nope, the shade was very clear... :dance:

people gettin' wigs snatched and scalped. Now I gotta read the whole damn thread :rolleyes:

Read it, Austineisha got dragged up and down this thread. :excited:

pdp_7_layer_burrito.jpg

I'm not eating that shit :mellow:

...and you can keep your fucking Shirley Temple too... :hmph: