Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

:mellow:

No it wasn't... :blink:

I kept the shade subtle, but it was definitely favoring Janet...lol

well let me give you a positive critique, people we have short attention spans, so when the video starts out partically all Beyonce, and the clips of her are better than Janet's clips then folks start to tune out, its cute sure, I like both, i love Janet, all im saying is Janet has alot of BIG moments that shine really bright, so does Beyonce, I just didnt see them in that piece, u lost me after the wind fan starting blowing that child's hair :coffee:

well let me give you a positive critique, people we have short attention spans, so when the video starts out partically all Beyonce, and the clips of her are better than Janet's clips then folks start to tune out, its cute sure, I like both, i love Janet, all im saying is Janet has alot of BIG moments that shine really bright, so does Beyonce, I just didnt see them in that piece, u lost me after the wind fan starting blowing that child's hair :coffee:

:lol:

Perhaps I should have shortened it, but I don't see how it spotlights Beyonce more...I suppose people expect straight shade to one or the other, but I tried to keep it equal with a bit more attention given to Janet overall.

If I do another, I suppose I'll just be a shady bitch...I guess that's the only way people will get it. :umm: lol

• Downvote 1

:lol:

Perhaps I should have shortened it, but I don't see how it spotlights Beyonce more...I suppose people expect straight shade to one or the other, but I tried to keep it equal with a bit more attention given to Janet overall.

If I do another, I suppose I'll just be a shady bitch...I guess that's the only way people will get it. :umm: lol

no baby, its not about shade, you dont need to throw shade to anyone, I like both ladies, all Im trying to get you to see is that when you post a video and its starts out with alot of Beyonce, and its great for what it is, on a Janet forum, alot of folks will tune out quick, you have only so much time to catch someone's attention and you lost mine thats all, you need more balance not shade

no baby, its not about shade, you dont need to throw shade to anyone, I like both ladies, all Im trying to get you to see is that when you post a video and its starts out with alot of Beyonce, and its great for what it is, on a Janet forum, alot of folks will tune out quick, you have only so much time to catch someone's attention and you lost mine thats all, you need more balance not shade

do you see how this bitch thinks :lol:

There is balance though...and the video doesn't start with Beyonce. It starts with a montage of both (which has more Janet then Bey if you really get into it). After that, it cuts to the actual opening which is Beyonce, and even then I only give her like minute or a minute in a half before it switches to Janet (who is given more time and attention). So the balance is there...

Like I said before, next time I'll just be completely ruthless (if there is a next time) and just shade the other person completely. lol

• Downvote 1

There is balance though...and the video doesn't start with Beyonce. It starts with a montage of both (which has more Janet then Bey if you really get into it). After that, it cuts to the actual opening which is Beyonce, and even then I only give her like minute or a minute in a half before it switches to Janet (who is given more time and attention). So the balance is there...

Like I said before, next time I'll just be completely ruthless (if there is a next time) and just shade the other person completely. lol

im sorry I will go back and watch the entire piece, you went to the trouble of making it, on the upside the good thing is your recognizing two fabulous women and for that I just wanna thank ya hear, thank you

im sorry I will go back and watch the entire piece, you went to the trouble of making it, on the upside the good thing is your recognizing two fabulous women and for that I just wanna thank ya hear, thank you

Well yes you probably should watch the whole thing before giving an opinion...that would be nice. lol

• Downvote 1