The radio station in Chicago made me fall in love with

LyricalLesson

Nope, it was the perfect response to Hendrika! :excited: And no, it didn't deserve a -1 <_< (Hendrika is the one who did too much :umm: )

Yes, you are :cry: :cry: :cry:

*Hopes a few things were exposed when you ripped off your shirt* :shifty:

It didn't require 3 gifs :asham: && You both do too much :rolleyes:

I. Am. Not. <_<<_< <_<

:o *covers my boob quickly* :hmph:

:shifty:

That was the perfect amount of gifs to respond to him! :yep: He does SOOOO Much more then I ever could! :umm:

YES. YOU. ARE. :tear::cry::tear::cry:

*grabs your boobs before you have a chance to cover them* :yahoo:

It was unnecessary :asham: You both do the most, period. :rolleyes:

Ugh, how can I make it up to you then? :unsure:

Not in this thread!! :lol: :lol:

Somewhere else is fine though :shifty:

Well this thread got Punk'd TOF'd. :sigh:

:umm:

:lmao: :lmao:

It's not funny. :rolleyes:

It was unnecessary :asham: You both do the most, period. :rolleyes:

Ugh, how can I make it up to you then? :unsure:

Not in this thread!! :lol: :lol:

Somewhere else is fine though :shifty:

It was very necessary! :thumbup: I NEVER do the most! :thumbup:

Yes, in this thread!

*continues feeling on your breasts* :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

I saw 29 replies and was excited to read all of them...until I actually read them and found out that only 1 of the ones I hadn't read yet actually had to do with the original thread :mellow:

Damn straight it was TOF'd -_-

Be thankful that I decided to grace your FLOP thread with my ICONIC and LEGENDARY presence. :coffee:

It's not funny. :rolleyes:

It was very necessary! :thumbup: I NEVER do the most! :thumbup:

Yes, in this thread!

*continues feeling on your breasts* :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

It kinda is :asham:

Honey, just admit to it. You do the most SOMETIMES in threads :lol:

Boy! :asham:

*thinks to move out of teasing but decides to hold off for a moment* :shifty:

It kinda is :asham:

Honey, just admit to it. You do the most SOMETIMES in threads :lol:

Boy! :asham:

*thinks to move out of teasing but decides to hold off for a moment* :shifty:

It's not funny at all! <_<

I NEVER do the most...these accusations are baseless and inaccurate! :hmph:

*continues rubbing on them, decides to sneak a lick on one of them* :excited: :excited: :excited:

It's not funny at all! <_<

I NEVER do the most...these accusations are baseless and inaccurate! :hmph:

*continues rubbing on them, decides to sneak a lick on one of them* :excited: :excited: :excited:

Kinda :asham:

So am I gonna have to make this up to you or what? :rolleyes:

*bites my lip and accidentally whimpers softly* I don't think these guys would want to check this thread anymore :asham: I'm a girl :lol:

Kinda :asham:

So am I gonna have to make this up to you or what? :rolleyes:

*bites my lip and accidentally whimpers softly* I don't think these guys would want to check this thread anymore :asham: I'm a girl :lol:

No, it isn't. :rolleyes:

We'll find a way for you to make up to me. :shifty:

Screw them! They will continue to read and they will love it! :coffee: I think I should stop though...no need to turn another thread x-rated. -_-:shifty::lol:

I dig, like, 90% of that list.

:D Not surprised in the least bit, you and I got real similar taste in music, dude.

Speaking of that, what songs are currently your most favorite? I've been giving current music the cold shoulder because I was under the impressiom that everything sucked and sounded the same :asham: for the most part, that still rings somewhat true, but there is obviously good music I dig out there as evidence by this list. Point me in the right direction, my dude ^_^

The only song I know from that list is Man Down. :asham:

:lol: Not sure what kind of music you're into, but there are some songs on this list that are definitely worth giving a listen to. :) if you're into smoother R&B, DEFINITELY check out the Miguel tracks, especially "Vixen", and the Frank Ocean song "Swim Good", as well as Marsha Ambrosius' "Far Away". If you're a Rap/Hip Hop head, go for "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" and "Mirror".

I don't really listen to the radio but 107.5 is decent. The other urban station 92.3 only plays songs from Gucci, Wayne, Waka etc :&

:lmao: Not gonna lie, at first I clowned the HELL outta the radio stations...I felt like they play the same songs and same artists in the same 30 minute/hour rotation :lol: 107.5 loves themselves some Drake, Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Wayne, Gucci, and Chris Brown. But I listened later on at nite, and it's a much better mix around that time. You're so right about 92.3 though :lol: and I can't remember the Pop station, but it played "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO, "Like A G6" by the Far East Movement, "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj & Ester Dean, Ke$ha songs, and "California King Bed" OUUUUUT! :lmao:

:lmao: Not gonna lie, at first I clowned the HELL outta the radio stations...I felt like they play the same songs and same artists in the same 30 minute/hour rotation :lol: 107.5 loves themselves some Drake, Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Wayne, Gucci, and Chris Brown. But I listened later on at nite, and it's a much better mix around that time. You're so right about 92.3 though :lol: and I can't remember the Pop station, but it played "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO, "Like A G6" by the Far East Movement, "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj & Ester Dean, Ke$ha songs, and "California King Bed" OUUUUUT! :lmao:

LOL you're probably talking about 96.3 :lol: They have a tendancy to play pop songs out LOL but Chicago radio stations are wack for the most part. 107.5 is decent at times

Archived