"Vixen", "Quickie" & "Sure Thing" - Miguel

"Man Down" - Rihanna

"Swim Good" - Frank Ocean

"Mirror" - Lil' Wayne & Bruno Mars

"Dedication To My Ex" - Lloyd & Andre 3000

"Far Away" - Marsha Ambrosius

"That Way" - Wale, Jeremih & Rick Ross

Music = <3 <3 <3

"Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" - Big Sean & Kanye Never heard it.

"I'm On It" - 50 Cent Pssh...

"Vixen", "Quickie" & "Sure Thing" - Miguel Never heard of it.

"Man Down" - Rihanna *chuckles*

"Swim Good" - Frank Ocean ...?

"Mirror" - Lil' Wayne & Bruno Mars Might be interesting...*youtubes*

"Dedication To My Ex" - Lloyd & Andre 3000 Lloyd's still trying it?

"Far Away" - Marsha Ambrosius Don't care for it.

"That Way" - Wale, Jeremih & Rick Ross Just no.

:lmao: Henry. "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" is my pick for the HOTTEST rap song out right now!

And you've GOT to check out Miguel, man...this dude is MAD talented. I'm reeeeeeal late, but I just listened to his album while I was in the Chi last week, and he's one of the absolute best male R&B artists to come out in a minute. Those are just 3 of his songs I dig at the moment, the album has more cuts on it that are impressive :)

Lloyd is the shizznit, and that song is perfection now that Andre's verse is finally on it!

I'm a Bruno fan outta all of them :lol: Is there any word of André 3000 releasing a cd?

Bruno is the master of BIG choruses & hooks...he can do no wrong. Dude is so ill!

As of right now, André hasn't said anything about an album, but you can bet your ass that I'll be all over that shit when it drops :lol: André is the man!

That "Swim Good" song is by the dude that released "Novacaine" earlier this year. I don't like "Novacaine" but this song is really good. The subject matter is dark and intense and sad -- filled with subtle emotion, but the vibe of the song is smooth and soothing. It's another one worth checking out...I like it more and more with each listen.

:lmao: Henry. "Marvin Gaye & Chardonnay" is my pick for the HOTTEST rap song out right now!

And you've GOT to check out Miguel, man...this dude is MAD talented. I'm reeeeeeal late, but I just listened to his album while I was in the Chi last week, and he's one of the absolute best male R&B artists to come out in a minute. Those are just 3 of his songs I dig at the moment, the album has more cuts on it that are impressive :)

Lloyd is the shizznit, and that song is perfection now that Andre's verse is finally on it!

The title seems familiar. Someone must have posted about it.

I just noticed that there were more than one song listed for him >_< I think I "heard" a song of his on the radio. My bf said something about it, but I stopped paying attention to the song.

Bruno is the master of BIG choruses & hooks...he can do no wrong. Dude is so ill!

As of right now, André hasn't said anything about an album, but you can bet your ass that I'll be all over that shit when it drops :lol: André is the man!

-_-

He needs to release on like asap -_-

OMG, they play"Swim Good"? That's one of my favorite songs on his mix tape. After "We All try" And "Nature Feels".

Yeah man, they have it in regular rotation...I did some research and I'm shocked that it's just a mixtape track -- he's getting mad play from singles off a MIXTAPE! That's insane! Even my city -- WACK ASS Spokane, Washington plays "Novacaine"...I'll have to check out those other songs you mentioned because I'm REALLY REALLY feelin "Swim Good", it's a GREAT track.

I think "Far Away" is brilliant...she's so emotionally powerful on it. She's a great writer, the lyrics are top notch.

In my opinion, Marsha is THE most talented current singer from the UK. She's a step above Estelle, Adele, Duffy, Jessie J, and the recently deceased (god rest her soul) Amy Winehouse. I just feel her more.

I think "Far Away" is brilliant...she's so emotionally powerful on it. She's a great writer, the lyrics are top notch.

In my opinion, Marsha is THE most talented current singer from the UK. She's a step above Estelle, Adele, Duffy, Jessie J, and the recently deceased (god rest her soul) Amy Winehouse. I just feel her more.

:yep::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I agree...Hendrika just doesn't know what he's talking about. :sigh:

Little bit :asham: But not to deserve a -1 -_-

No, I'm not :rolleyes:

*rips off some of my shirt for you to wipe the tears with* Stop crying :rolleyes:

Nope, it was the perfect response to Hendrika! :excited: And no, it didn't deserve a -1 <_< (Hendrika is the one who did too much :umm: )

Yes, you are :cry: :cry: :cry:

*Hopes a few things were exposed when you ripped off your shirt* :shifty:

Archived