What Would You DO?

Bailey

I had a female lesbian friend, who used to live here, she moved awhile back, before she did we used to hang out, now I hardly ever talk to her now, practically not at all, so I find out on facebook that she is in town, she did not even send me a message saying hey "im in town come see me" I dont get it? Nothing really happen between us, the thing is im a man and she is a woman that likes women, so you know how that goes. I guess that kinda hurt my feelings, you came to town and didnt bother to communicate with me. She said once to another lesbian friend that we mutually know awhile back how she didnt know this or that about me like that. I thought hmmm, maybe you should have tried to get to know. So now im looking at facebook like hit delete

I don't harbor on broken relationships for the simple fact that change is inevitable and I think we rely so much of our current to be our future as well (in otherwords,lasts FOREVER). Ppl DO infact change for no reason ..its LIFE. I'm one that believes in the whole thing of ppl come into your life for a certain season,they serve their purpose and then their out. We're acting out a "play",if you will. (Religion based belief). I've lost TWO of my bestfriends EVER in life. You couldnt tell me we weren't gonna grow old together but guess what..I'm not in contact with either. If someone doesnt wanna be your friend anymore..keep it movin. Dont become consumed with it because -TRUST they aren't losing sleep and you certainly don't deserve to because you've done nothing wrong.

I don't harbor on broken relationships for the simple fact that change is inevitable and I think we rely so much of our current to be our future as well (in otherwords,lasts FOREVER). Ppl DO infact change for no reason ..its LIFE. I'm one that believes in the whole thing of ppl come into your life for a certain season,they serve their purpose and then their out. We're acting out a "play",if you will. (Religion based belief). I've lost TWO of my bestfriends EVER in life. You couldnt tell me we weren't gonna grow old together but guess what..I'm not in contact with either. If someone doesnt wanna be your friend anymore..keep it movin. Dont become consumed with it because -TRUST they aren't losing sleep and you certainly don't deserve to because you've done nothing wrong.

well said thank you

There's a lot that may be going on for her. Don't take it personally. Sometimes when people are back in town, they are here to do one thing - that may be just to visit their family, closer friends, etc.

I have a best friend who lives in Los Angeles and he doesn't tell me when he's in town, I find out eventually later. I don't mind. At first, I did because I would be like how come you didn't see me? He came down 6 times in May and not once did he tell me or saw me. I didn't take it personally. You just have to understand that when they are in town, they may be here to visit someone close or to do something - business-wise.

Agreed. People do change and sometimes we can't always be the change they want when they go down the road.

They sure as hell aren't losing sleep. Haha!

There's a lot that may be going on for her. Don't take it personally. Sometimes when people are back in town, they are here to do one thing - that may be just to visit their family, closer friends, etc.

I have a best friend who lives in Los Angeles and he doesn't tell me when he's in town, I find out eventually later. I don't mind. At first, I did because I would be like how come you didn't see me? He came down 6 times in May and not once did he tell me or saw me. I didn't take it personally. You just have to understand that when they are in town, they may be here to visit someone close or to do something - business-wise.

But damn..for him to be your "bestfriend" ..He came in town 6x in one month and didnt contact you once? ..Thats unheard of.