Janet in Miami on Dec 5

CK1Czar

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoo hoo!...ever been to miami before?

I haven't! It'll be my first time. So, if you have any ideas for some fun (affordable) things for me and my little group to do, it'd be much 'preciated :blush: I'm pretty excited tbh, but I'm not sure really what else I could/should get in other than Janet and nightlife :lol: Just at a brief glance it looked like there could be some fun wildlife stuff goin on, but I haven't really dug too deep...I guess I should get on that since it's like 3 weeks away >_<

I haven't! It'll be my first time. So, if you have any ideas for some fun (affordable) things for me and my little group to do, it'd be much 'preciated :blush: I'm pretty excited tbh, but I'm not sure really what else I could/should get in other than Janet and nightlife :lol: Just at a brief glance it looked like there could be some fun wildlife stuff goin on, but I haven't really dug too deep...I guess I should get on that since it's like 3 weeks away >_<

awww im so happy for you :yahoo: def i could make some suggestions but as far as clubs and stuff you gotta ask one of the other miami/ft. lauderdale people...i dont really party...are flying into miami or ft. lauderdale?

awww im so happy for you :yahoo: def i could make some suggestions but as far as clubs and stuff you gotta ask one of the other miami/ft. lauderdale people...i dont really party...are flying into miami or ft. lauderdale?

Sweet! On the clubs, I think some of the gals already have some planned, so I'll just be piggybacking on that. I'm flying into Miami International and my hotel is like...5 blocks from the venue, I believe. Kinda sucks no one I'm staying with is old enough to rent a car though. I have a feeling a lot of cash is gonna be spent on transport, but at least we can walk to the venue -_- Yeah, we've been so excited about Janet and just the fact that we're going we kinda forgot to think about the rest of the days we're there :asham:

So if you have any suggestions you can think of between now and then, I'm all for it ^_^

Sweet! On the clubs, I think some of the gals already have some planned, so I'll just be piggybacking on that. I'm flying into Miami International and my hotel is like...5 blocks from the venue, I believe. Yeah, we've been so excited about Janet and just the fact that we're going we kinda forgot to think about the rest of the days we're there :asham:

So if you have any suggestions you can think of between now and then, I'm all for it ^_^

what hotel you staying in? miami airport :& bless yo heart...lol

what hotel you staying in? miami airport :& bless yo heart...lol

:lmao: I'm sure it's a MESS. After my last trip from seeing Janet I'm completely over airports in general. Dis bitch keeps me coming though :sigh: At least I'm not flying Delta again...the WORST.

I'll PM you the hotel :thumbup:

I actually got the VIP after the fact. I already purchased the floor seats through the fanclub, then they sent me an email a couple months ago with the option to upgrade..

Yeah, I know what you're talking about, and I considered, but I just didn't budget for it >_<

Where are your seats? :excited:

Damn im in row H on the floor, so im 6 rows behind you. Since I upgraded, they should move me closer.

The venue is so tight you won't really notice. You're gonna have a BLAST. Plus if you find anything empty in front of you just move up :lol:

we gonna have a great time

Yasssss!! :cheers:

The venue is so tight you won't really notice. You're gonna have a BLAST. Plus if you find anything empty in front of you just move up :lol:

lol this is like a pre union before the reunion of the forum members...what is it like 6 of us?...blatin stank ass comes to miami on the 2nd and leaves the day of the concert...smh

I always have fun when i see Janet. I like to travel to different cities around the country to interact with the fans. Ive seen Janet a total of 19 times

lol this is like a pre union before the reunion of the forum members...what is it like 6 of us?...blatin stank ass comes to miami on the 2nd and leaves the day of the concert...smh

He's leaving the day that JANET is in town? Oh lordt....

I always have fun when i see Janet. I like to travel to different cities around the country to interact with the fans. Ive seen Janet a total of 19 times

This is the first time I've really been able to do anything like this and I'm addicted to it. This will be my third show this tour (one on each leg :asham:) and I sooo wish I could go to more. You're lucky you've been able to see her that much.

Archived