Janet in Miami on Dec 5

CK1Czar

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she doesnt...it wonder if she really ever wants to have a presence in europe again.....those europe dates were not enough !!! ..hell Australia is getting more love and they are a smaller continent

europe has over 700million people and she just played to like 20k of them

Well she obviously does since she went there, plus it's one of her biggest markets. She has to do another European leg if the tour is going until next year; Gil says summer of 2012.

Well she obviously does since she went there, plus it's one of her biggest markets. She has to do another European leg if the tour is going until next year; Gil says summer of 2012.

Gil said no second europe leg.

..and she has a presence there but its not substantial enough thats what i mean..she need to give europe way more love ..and the love will be returned

If she doesnt...it wonder if she really ever wants to have a presence in europe again.....those europe dates were not enough !!! ..hell Australia is getting more love and they are a smaller continent

europe has over 700million people and she just played to like 20k of them

Europes population is about 400 million lol.

But yeah I agree, a bit odd how Australia, a population of 20 million gets 7 dates, but the UK for example a population of 60 million only got 3 dates in one city.

Still, Im keeping my fingers crossed she'll do another leg of Europe, as long as she remains healthy of course.

I'm so psyched that she's coming to Florida, but Miami is still pretty far from me, and it may be complicated for me to make it. <_<

Europes population is about 400 million lol.

But yeah I agree, a bit odd how Australia, a population of 20 million gets 7 dates, but the UK for example a population of 60 million only got 3 dates in one city.

Still, Im keeping my fingers crossed she'll do another leg of Europe, as long as she remains healthy of course.

As of 2009, Europe had a population of over 731 million.

I'm so psyched that she's coming to Florida, but Miami is still pretty far from me, and it may be complicated for me to make it. <_<

As of 2009, Europe had a population of over 731 million.

Florida is just too damn big :lol: I hope you're able to make it. ^_^

Gil said no second europe leg.

..and she has a presence there but its not substantial enough thats what i mean..she need to give europe way more love ..and the love will be returned

I don't see how she expects to rebuild her name if she doesn't tour there. There's obviously still some demand for her, but she NEEDS to tour Europe EXTENSIVELY if she wants a presence. Europe will probably be the bulk of the sales of her next album, so she needs to give them all the love she can. Hell "Make Me" charted in the UK without a release. The song could have been a moderate to successful hit across Europe and Number Ones/The Best could be selling a lot more than what it is now. The Queen of Missed Opportunities strikes again. :sigh:

I don't see how she expects to rebuild her name if she doesn't tour there. There's obviously still some demand for her, but she NEEDS to tour Europe EXTENSIVELY if she wants a presence. Europe will probably be the bulk of the sales of her next album, so she needs to give them all the love she can. Hell "Make Me" charted in the UK without a release. The song could have been a moderate to successful hit across Europe and Number Ones/The Best could be selling a lot more than what it is now. The Queen of Missed Opportunities strikes again. :sigh:

BAM!!!!

i say tour europe extensively janet ...america shits on you all the time but you still stay breaking your back all the time..the other places that always show you love like japan ...europe..they get treated by you the worst

Archived