Janet in Miami on Dec 5

CK1Czar

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Security got on my nerds too. Especially the older black lady. That was my only complaint about the show. Security walked around so much and made the show unpleasant in my opinion. They were rude from the minute you got in there until you left.

yeah security was a lil annoying at first they didnt know weather we could take pics or not or couldnt record....ugh!....but once the show started i didnt see security at all, kishi cam up to me and said hi, that was nice of him....sorry we didnt really get a chance to converse, my best friend was having a crisis...i saw everyone at the show....ill write my experience later today

@CK1Czar She was SO irritating, I had to give her some attitude! I'm the NICEST person, but you DO NOT MESS WITH ME AND JANET. I honestly don't want to go to another show at the Fillmore. It's not worth it. The stage was low and the seating arrangement is just weird.

@SloLove I was up the entire show and security bothered me through the opening segment as well as the band introduction. I'm glad we got to meet and I hope everything is well with your friend.

@Idrag4mj Thanks for the compliment! And I really enjoyed Janet. I HAD to. The last time I saw her was in March in New York. I took the bus and train to get there and back, dealt with whack security, and only got 2 hours of sleep. I did it because I LOVE Janet and it was all about her. In the end, no one was going to stop me from having fun!

Archived