Janet in Miami on Dec 5

CK1Czar

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like this date is 98% sold out.

I can only get section Y on the left side..

If you put in 4 tickets you get 33-38.

Section ORCH Row Y Seats 33 - 35 Description Price Level 2

ORCHESTRA

LEFT SIDE

:clapping::clapping:

Hopefully someone will be selling tickets a week or so before the concert starts..

BAM!!!!

i say tour europe extensively janet ...america shits on you all the time but you still stay breaking your back all the time..the other places that always show you love like japan ...europe..they get treated by you the worst

Europe yes..

Japan no..She always show them love.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!! I wanted to throw out ideas for the JanetFam Miami Beach meet-up. Here's my idea.

The JanetFam Miami Beach meet up

3:00pm @ The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater (Washington Avenue & 17th Street

Park, chat, listen to music, and catch up with each other.

5:00pm @ Lincoln Road Mall (Washington Avenue & Lincoln Lane North)

A short distance walk from the venue. Relax, hang out, and have access to many bars and restaurants with ice cream, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, sushi, and Starbucks.

7:30pm @ Back to the venue to prepare for Janhova's blessed return to South Florida.

11:00pm @ Stay after the venue to get pictures and sightings of Janet and the dancers.

If anyone agrees or disagrees with this, let me know and we'll make it work!!

Hey guys!! I wanted to throw out ideas for the JanetFam Miami Beach meet-up. Here's my idea.

The JanetFam Miami Beach meet up

3:00pm @ The Fillmore Miami Beach at Jackie Gleason Theater (Washington Avenue & 17th Street

Park, chat, listen to music, and catch up with each other.

5:00pm @ Lincoln Road Mall (Washington Avenue & Lincoln Lane North)

A short distance walk from the venue. Relax, hang out, and have access to many bars and restaurants with ice cream, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, sushi, and Starbucks.

7:30pm @ Back to the venue to prepare for Janhova's blessed return to South Florida.

11:00pm @ Stay after the venue to get pictures and sightings of Janet and the dancers.

If anyone agrees or disagrees with this, let me know and we'll make it work!!

Well my best friend and her husband are coming from ft. lauderdale they are gonna meet me and my BF here at my place then my BF is gonna have the car service from his hotel drop us off...My BF and my best friend's husband arent STANS like me and my best friend...so I'll probably just try to do those things with you up until 7 then head home....or maybe you guys wanna meet me here at my place????

• 3 weeks later...

Archived