Which tour would've made the best live album

jarrylf

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tour would've made the best live album?

• Rhythm Nation
    • janet.
    • The Velvet Rope
    • All For You
    • Rockwitchu
    • #1's

All of them, but mainly TVR

I badly do wish all of them did have live albums (and some of the live songs released as singles), especially the 1st 3 tours, all 3 honestly would've made great live albums, not just because of the sound or performances but because live albums in the 2000's arent what they were from the 90s and before, like even now, how often do we hear about really successful live albums, but back in the 60's-70's-80's-90's there were live albums that sold huge and had singles and were great promo and are classics with alot of artist (like Marvin Gaye, Diana, & The Temptations) strongest albums. Like it is without a doubt to me if the RN, janet., &TVR tours had albums, singles and some tour videos.....at least 2/3 I named would've done really well if not all 3. Now the AFY tour I dont know, RWU, I doubt, but honestly I think if #1's was a live album, thatd be cool, not commercially tho, but something for the fans. But if this tour was commercial, Id hope she'd release the If/Scream/RN melody as a single/video, I think thatd work, like Im not saying it'll boost anything really, but itd be nice to have that out there.

So I downloaded the Rhythm Nation Japan gig from Janet Media, but can somebody help me with extracting the files in WinRar so I can burn it to a DVD? There's various files with VOB, .BUP and .IFO, but some are associated with VLC Player and some aren't. Zip files confuse me :sigh:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1315428300' post='231184]

So I downloaded the Rhythm Nation Japan gig from Janet Media, but can somebody help me with extracting the files in WinRar so I can burn it to a DVD? There's various files with VOB, .BUP and .IFO, but some are associated with VLC Player and some aren't. Zip files confuse me :sigh:

Archived