Rock & Roll Hall of Game

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bachmann promised to get gas prices to 2.00$/gal if she's elected

#brokenpromise :lmao: Presidents don't have that power

ECONOMY is the word of the night

if i were drinking.. i'd be drunk by now

Im drinking and im not drunk? :unsure: HOWEVER I will give you a plus point tonight for creating a thread that matters :thumbup:

it would hurt them.. it would allow companies to lower the income to whatever number they want..

they care about "job creation".. not income :sigh:

duh :filenails: no minimum wage? really? I mean really? so not only can they not create jobs they want to water down the few we have? If there was no minimum wage I can think of how shitty everything will get, the quality of everything would go down, you get what you pay for. I can see folks in everything from restaurants to public service not giving a fuck about you or your service cause they aint paying me enough to :filenails:

duh :filenails: no minimum wage? really? I mean really? so not only can they not create jobs they want to water down the few we have? If there was no minimum wage I can think of how shitty everything will get, the quality of everything would go down, you get what you pay for. I can see folks in everything from restaurants to public service not giving a fuck about you or your service cause they aint paying me enough to :filenails:

it will create jobs.. companies can pay two employees 5$/hour for what it pays one employee $9 for doing twice the work.. but it won't help anything else..

it will create jobs.. companies can pay two employees 5$/hour for what it pays one employee $9 for doing twice the work.. but it won't help anything else..

wrong game, why is it I get wit you and start fucking wit you again and you do something that makes me wish I had not fucked with you? No minimum wage gives them the chance to pay you 5 dollars to do twice the work they let the 9/hr guy do, so it creates more watered down jobs with fewer benefits and more work, its more for less that's all that is.

Archived