MSNBC Republican Shootoff

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wrong game, why is it I get wit you and start fucking wit you again and you do something that makes me wish I had not fucked with you? No minimum wage gives them the chance to pay you 5 dollars to do twice the work they let the 9/hr guy do, so it creates more watered down jobs with fewer benefits and more work, its more for less that's all that is.

it will water down quality.. yes... but it'll create jobs prolly

waitresses already gets paid hourly.. lower than minimum wage in most places

agrees... but i think Perry wants to get rid of it for Americans our age.. not now

I think most informed Americans our age, even my own :rolleyes: , believes that SS is not going to be our savior, I think the end of SS will be much like it began, you have people that never paid into the system collect, the end will be folks who paid into the system not collect from it.

okay here is my take on Homeland Security, if I have to be damn near molested to keep that plane in the sky then so be it, safety first, it's a necessity, if some dude in a turbine on the plane pull that bitch up let me see what's under it I will crack that fucking red dot.

okay here is my take on Homeland Security, if I have to be damn near molested to keep that plane in the sky then so be it, safety first, it's a necessity, if some dude in a turbine on the plane pull that bitch up let me see what's under it I will crack that fucking red dot.

but do we need a federal security force to do it.. why can't the private sector (airline businesses) fund it..

that's what they're discussing i believe

Archived