I just heard Elle Woods got hit by a car...

King Baby

Reese Witherspoon is recovering after being struck by a car while jogging in Santa Monica on Wednesday morning. The 35-year-old Oscar-winning actress was running across an unmarked crosswalk around 11 a.m. when an 84-year-old woman failed to slow down and struck her.

According to NBC L.A., Santa Monica Police spokesman Sgt. Richard Lewis said Witherspoon, "suffered minor injuries and was transported by ambulance to a local hospital for medical treatment." The "Water for Elephants" star was discharged a short time later and spent the night at home recovering from the incident.

Lewis said the unidentified driver of the vehicle, who was driving 20 mph at the time, was interviewed at the location and released after getting a citation for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1670390/reese-witherspoon-hit-by-car.jhtml

Reese Witherspoon is recovering after being struck by a car while jogging in Santa Monica on Wednesday morning. The 35-year-old Oscar-winning actress was running across an unmarked crosswalk around 11 a.m. when an 84-year-old woman failed to slow down and struck her.

According to NBC L.A., Santa Monica Police spokesman Sgt. Richard Lewis said Witherspoon, "suffered minor injuries and was transported by ambulance to a local hospital for medical treatment." The "Water for Elephants" star was discharged a short time later and spent the night at home recovering from the incident.

Lewis said the unidentified driver of the vehicle, who was driving 20 mph at the time, was interviewed at the location and released after getting a citation for failing to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.

:mellow:

I think it's sad, yes, but once you get to a certain age, whatever "they" determine, all old folks should be legally required to prove they can still drive, because this accident was minor, everyone walks away ok, but someone could have been killed. I live in an area where every one is retired and old, and this one couple across the street they are living very well, they both old as fuck and they both had brand new cars, brand new bitch, well the woman, she is getting senile, so they took her car and got rid of it, her husband drives now, I thought to myself that's sad all the money in the world can't replace your health and mind.

I thought you had mean girls and legally blonde confused, I was about to come in and say "Regina George"

Lol

Poor reese :(

she aight, thank God, love her, and she got them babies too, I notice though folks driving don't give a fuck about walkers not at all, and walkers don't give a fuck about drivers they will walk in the middle of the street like they belong, I get pissed and be like that's what the fuck the sidewalk if for, so yo bitch ass can walk to the side, out my way ..hell :filenails:

thank you for the WHOLE story +1 :thumbup:

Archived