In 15yrs The MJ Estate will earn 6-7 billion From Cirque du Soleil Alone

Idrag4mj

Spectacle Immortal - «On va choyer les fans» | Nouvelles | Arts & scène | Canoë

Original article from August 27th 2011

ENTENTE DE 15 ANS

Le Cirque du Soleil a conclu une entente de 15 ans avec la succession de Michael Jackson. Le spectacle de tournée nécessite un investissement de 50 M$. Aux 40 M $ que coûteront les travaux au théâtre du Mandalay Bay, un autre montant de 50 M $ sera investi dans le développement du second spectacle.

Au total, ce sont plus de 160 M$ qui seront investis dans les «projets» du Cirque du Soleil en lien avec Michael Jackson

Google Translate:

15-Year Deal

Cirque du Soleil has a 15-year agreement with the estate of Michael Jackson. The touring show requires an investment of $ 50 million. To cost $ 40 million that the workin the theater of Mandalay Bay, another $ 50 million dollars will be invested in the development of the second show.

In total, more than $ 160 million will be invested in "projects" Cirque du Soleil in connection with Michael Jackson.

The annual income for Cirque du Soleil from their production shows is 800-850 million a year (they're estimating 1 billion from the immortal tour) and the estate made an agreement to split profits 50/50. so lets says the tour makes 800 million a year (might be more since they adding more countries to tour) for 15 years that would be over 12 billion with half going to the estate. This man's legacy is going to take care his kids, grandkids, great grandkids etc and charity going to get their share too from decades to comes, crazy

Michael's kids are each gonna inherit a billion dollars !!! .

And rightfully so after all their dad went through .all that money will make life more bearable i guess

excuse me ya'll with all due respect Mama Katherine is old, and only God knows when she may no longer be able to manage his estate, I want to know someone who has his children and his name at their best interests is in charge.

His mother has his children and , God forbid, if she dies they may go to Rebbie.

His mother has his children and , God forbid, if she dies they may go to Rebbie.

all I am saying is power of whatever should stay within the family and should go to someone who is capable of growing his estate but also knows when someone is trying to leech off it too.

But would it have been worth as much?

I can answer that anyone here that watched MJ could, if he were alive he would spend it like water, he was known for that, his estate was kinda messed up because of his spending that's why he was going to tour, to get money together, but problem is as long as he spending, kinda hard to do that. So is he here still spending? But he earning right? :filenails:

I can answer that anyone here that watched MJ could, if he were alive he would spend it like water, he was known for that, his estate was kinda messed up because of his spending that's why he was going to tour, to get money together, but problem is as long as he spending, kinda hard to do that. So is he here still spending? But he earning right? :filenails:

You didn't answer my question. :lol:

all I am saying is power of whatever should stay within the family and should go to someone who is capable of growing his estate but also knows when someone is trying to leech off it too.

Well as the oldest boy gets older, he will surely be in charge of it and he is just as quick-witted and shrewd as his father.

How old is the boy now? He seems to carry some of MJ's business wit

Prince is 14, he'll be 15 in February.

When Prince is of a legal age does that mean he can take over the estate and say bye bye to Branca and Mcclain? Or are them two tied to it forever?

He can since he's the main beneficiary but it will be hard. I wanna know what happened to the other will that was mentioned by the family. That has been a thorn of confusion for me since they brought it up. But don't doubt that they plan on putting it into Prince's hands when he is grown. You can bet the family is getting that in the works.

excuse me ya'll with all due respect Mama Katherine is old, and only God knows when she may no longer be able to manage his estate, I want to know someone who has his children and his name at their best interests is in charge.

Firstly the estate is run by John Branca and John mccain ..his mum has no control or say over the running of the estate

If she dies the kids wont got to rebbie but to diana ross..mike didnt want his kids to go to rebbie..who mananger stacey brown thinks that mj is is a child molester has said it countless times and continues to say..if not dont you think the kids would have been willed to her from start ...Diana is getting those babies ..but i doubt that miss kat is dying anytime soon

The estate executors are always going to be in control of the estate ..the kids will never be in charge their job is just to be beneficiaries ..just enjoy and let the big guns handle all the business

Spectacle Immortal - «On va choyer les fans» | Nouvelles | Arts & scène | Canoë

Original article from August 27th 2011

ENTENTE DE 15 ANS

Le Cirque du Soleil a conclu une entente de 15 ans avec la succession de Michael Jackson. Le spectacle de tournée nécessite un investissement de 50 M$. Aux 40 M $ que coûteront les travaux au théâtre du Mandalay Bay, un autre montant de 50 M $ sera investi dans le développement du second spectacle.

Au total, ce sont plus de 160 M$ qui seront investis dans les «projets» du Cirque du Soleil en lien avec Michael Jackson

Google Translate:

15-Year Deal

Cirque du Soleil has a 15-year agreement with the estate of Michael Jackson. The touring show requires an investment of $ 50 million. To cost $ 40 million that the workin the theater of Mandalay Bay, another $ 50 million dollars will be invested in the development of the second show.

In total, more than $ 160 million will be invested in "projects" Cirque du Soleil in connection with Michael Jackson.

The annual income for Cirque du Soleil from their production shows is 800-850 million a year (they're estimating 1 billion from the immortal tour) and the estate made an agreement to split profits 50/50. so lets says the tour makes 800 million a year (might be more since they adding more countries to tour) for 15 years that would be over 12 billion with half going to the estate. This man's legacy is going to take care his kids, grandkids, great grandkids etc and charity going to get their share too from decades to comes, crazy

Michael's kids are each gonna inherit a billion dollars !!! .

And rightfully so after all their dad went through .all that money will make life more bearable i guess

dqkorc.gif

Archived