Debate....HPV Vaccine

Bailey

They are gonna fuck anyways, I'll give my child the vaccine and the condoms at 5 years old. :filenails:

thank you and that's what this is all about...jeez....it's like am I the only fucking one that sees thru this bullshit? If cervical cancer and HPV were NOT sexually transmitted this would not even be an issue.

thank you and that's what this is all about...jeez....it's like am I the only fucking one that sees thru this bullshit? If cervical cancer and HPV were NOT sexually transmitted this would not even be an issue.

This "debate" isn't about whether or not teens should get the shot

I thought it was about government making children

This "debate" isn't about whether or not teens should get the shot

I thought it was about government making children

if that's the case then what the fuck do we need government for? Some decisions I believe should be made by impartial informed authorities, this is like the parents who believe in faith healing and let a sick child who could otherwise be helped die, Im sorry excuse the fuck outta me but I don't think people who support some of the things the Tea Party comes up with are all that bright to begin with. It's like as soon as we make it a mandate folks wanna fight "oh you not telling me what to do, I'm not vaccinating my kid" dumb fucks ...if they had an HIV vaccine would we do the same shit? I'm sorry I just can't people in my opinion are idiots.

Then his ass was stupid for fucking around with no protection.

I'm on the fence for this being mandated.

Get off the fence right this second Angela or I am going to send Tweedie Bryd out there to beat your gang banger boyfriend up again. :filenails:

The government don't have the right to be forcing stuff on people. Only I have that right and you know that.

if that's the case then what the fuck do we need government for? Some decisions I believe should be made by impartial informed authorities, this is like the parents who believe in faith healing and let a sick child who could otherwise be helped die, Im sorry excuse the fuck outta me but I don't think people who support some of the things the Tea Party comes up with are all that bright to begin with. It's like as soon as we make it a mandate folks wanna fight "oh you not telling me what to do, I'm not vaccinating my kid" dumb fucks ...if they had an HIV vaccine would we do the same shit? I'm sorry I just can't people in my opinion are idiots.

I'm lost at ur rant here...

There's a big difference between "faith healing" (which make believe and that's a fact) and real medical attention...

Government has no business entering our homes telling parents that their child has to get a vaccine...

look rick perry only did that shit to get money from the rx companies. he can give a rats ass about a kid :cheers:

that shot consists of 3 treatement. i know i took my daughter for one. it has side effects that no one is mentioning. i never took her back for the other 2 now reports say u dont even need all 3 shots maybe just 2

look rick perry only did that shit to get money from the rx companies. he can give a rats ass about a kid :cheers:

that shot consists of 3 treatement. i know i took my daughter for one. it has side effects that no one is mentioning. i never took her back for the other 2 now reports say u dont even need all 3 shots maybe just 2

he said he got $2,000 from it... donated to his campaign

what's the side effects?

he said he got $2,000 from it... donated to his campaign

what's the side effects?

The CDC lists the side effects here: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm#hpvgardasil

Mostly just fever, headaches, etc. - same with any vaccination. I'm very sensitive to medication/chemicals (at my doctor's office, they always make me lie down when I get an injection, because I'm prone to passing out :lol:), and I had all 3 rounds of the HPV vaccine and all it did was make my arm hurt like hell (which I remember being the same problem that my other friends had when they got it - most painful shot I've ever had).

it makes sense... he believes what he did was right in mandating the vaccination... so why lie? plus it can be traced back

no he does not cuss he said he would do it differently if he could re do it and not mandate it after they got in his ass the first debate

why lie .he's a texan politician :whistle::lmao:

Archived