Paparazzi/News + Janet = Headlines

hear me out.. i know we don't like Paparazzi... especially Janet Jackson... but lets think this out

if Janet actually answers the paparazzi when they're near by... doesn't have to be a deep answer.. or a sit down interview.. but say something to them.. something like Jermaine did the first day of court...

she'll be put in the tabloids, and other celeb magazines..and television, increasing her exposure.. regrowing her career..

#thinkaboutit

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the problem is, tabloids are known for giving horrible information and bending stories like madness. Many of the magazines themselves are turning to tabloid methods, rather politically correct, "Yellow Journalism", so even the shortest statement can be bent. Plus, they were really rude to rush her like that RIGHT after she left the trial when it's already been previously stated how emotional and upset she has been with all of this going on.

I would usually approve of things to increase janets exposure.

But Janet is of a level where the sight of her alone makes an impact. If people don't know Janet then it's their damn fault. She's a respectable dignified celebrity, I don't want her becoming a tabloid whore for extra exposure. Shes not rihanna.

I would usually approve of things to increase janets exposure.

But Janet is of a level where the sight of her alone makes an impact. If people don't know Janet then it's their damn fault. She's a respectable dignified celebrity, I don't want her becoming a tabloid whore for extra exposure. Shes not rihanna.

I actually might replace rihanna's name with a host of other celeb attention-whores. :coffee: But you're right, Janet is FAR above this

But the problem is, tabloids are known for giving horrible information and bending stories like madness. Many of the magazines themselves are turning to tabloid methods, rather politically correct, "Yellow Journalism", so even the shortest statement can be bent. Plus, they were really rude to rush her like that RIGHT after she left the trial when it's already been previously stated how emotional and upset she has been with all of this going on.

only a few thousand people red that...

millions have the potential to read about it and remember it

exactly... but who has #1s.. getting multi-platinum albums nowadays...

it could only help

"any publicity is good publicity"

Exactly. I'd rather see Jan in a paper than non-existant. People want celebs to be on show all the time so they can relate to them in some form. One of the biggest mistakes the Jacksons ever made was being too private IMO - look where it got them.

I think Beyonce has worked it the best. She's kept most of her shit private whilst also allowing the paps into her life in some way.

Current slut girl. Girl always papped with her pants down. I'm not even exaggerating. I read the papers every day at work on my lunch break.

She doesn't have her pants down :rolleyes:.

That's what I love about Rihanna...she doesn't give a shit. You can say whatever she gone do whatever.

Sorry bu but ur wrong IMO. Janet, where is she? She is still a powerful celebrity. It's like that BECAUSE she kept herself out of the tabloids.

Look what happened when Janet did get the 'attention'' with the superbowl. It opened Janet up to ridicule by the tabloids. It did her no good.

These tabloid artists like rihanna never survive with integrity. Rihanna will soon flop. She's taken the celebrity thing too far to last like a Jackson.

She doesn't have her pants down :rolleyes:.

That's what I love about Rihanna...she doesn't give a shit. You can say whatever she gone do whatever.

How is that a quality to love. She's in the public eye with a young audience. She should give a shit what she does. The fact she doesn't shows her lack of intelligence and class.

Sorry bu but ur wrong IMO. Janet, where is she? She is still a powerful celebrity. It's like that BECAUSE she kept herself out of the tabloids.

Look what happened when Janet did get the 'attention'' with the superbowl. It opened Janet up to ridicule by the tabloids. It did her no good.

These tabloid artists like rihanna never survive with integrity. Rihanna will soon flop. She's taken the celebrity thing too far to last like a Jackson.

being a "powerful" celeb doesn't make you popular.... doesn't increase sales or interest

there's no interest.. people want to see Britney to see how fucked up she is.. or how Real Rihanna is.

Damita Jo sold 1 million albums with no hit single... Janet was on every magazine for 6 months

a dinky tour and a book isn't going to take it... i agree with Bu.. time to stop being too private to the point where people are saying "what has she done for me lately"

being a "powerful" celeb doesn't make you popular.... doesn't increase sales or interest

there's no interest.. people want to see Britney to see how fucked up she is.. or how Real Rihanna is.

Damita Jo sold 1 million albums with no hit single... Janet was on every magazine for 6 months

a dinky tour and a book isn't going to take it... i agree with Bu.. time to stop being too private to the point where people are saying "what has she done for me lately"

Janet's always on the magazines whenever she's releasing something. :sigh:

How is that a quality to love. She's in the public eye with a young audience. She should give a shit what she does. The fact she doesn't shows her lack of intelligence and class.

Because kids don't want to look up to a goody two shoes anymore...they want someone that they can relate to and Rihanna is that someone. The whole 'fuck you' attitude...it's almost emo-ish.

Because kids don't want to look up to a goody two shoes anymore...they want someone that they can relate to and Rihanna is that someone. The whole 'fuck you' attitude...it's almost emo-ish.

Don't try to speak for all of the young people with that. :coffee:

Archived