Paparazzi/News + Janet = Headlines

Janet has been in the industry for a looooong time, do u honestly think that she cares about increasing her exposure? :huh: Janet has never been the type of celebrity to whore herself, so why would she start now.

because she hasn't produced a hit in a decade... she has to garnered people's attention for future success...

what happens to a legend's career after they peaked.. they disappear from headlines then once a year they make a headline...

Stans should know this.

He's not a "stan", remember? "Stans" are delusional

He doesn't know much about Janet anyway so this shouldn't surprise me. This thread alone supports that.

i know she's private... but that's the entire base of the thread... that's what she should STOP doing at an extent..

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may call it desperate, but in this market, you stay away too long and you'll be forgotten, no matter how legendary you think you are.

exactly..

obviously Janet doesn't want success... "she's already had it" which is why her next projects won't have much success.. there's no drive...

exactly..

obviously Janet doesn't want success... "she's already had it" which is why her next projects won't have much success.. there's no drive...

Basically.

She's content with her accomplishments and doesn't seem pressed over having "success" at this point.

Janet

"When you turn 40,you dont care what people think. You do what you wanna do"

Do I wish she was more assertive...yes but that never really was Janet and I certainly dont expect her to change her ways now as a woman of age. She's too settled.

Its alot of things I wish Janet would do but it is what it is and I've grown to be content with it.

Basically.

She's content with her accomplishments and doesn't seem pressed over having "success" at this point.

Janet

"When you turn 40,you dont care what people think. You do what you wanna do"

Do I wish she was more assertive...yes but that never really was Janet and I certainly dont expect her to change her ways now as a woman of age. She's too settled.

Its alot of things I wish Janet would do but it is what it is and I've grown to be content with it.

:sigh: oh well.. She claims there are things she still want to accomplish but I think it's outside her music career..

:sigh: oh well.. She claims there are things she still want to accomplish but I think it's outside her music career..

Common knowledge.

Even tho, I remember way back when ..Janet use to say she eventually wanted to write and produce for other artists. I wonder is that a goal that died.

Archived