This Is a Little Bit Brilliant...

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:unsure: Latinos have latin american heritage don't they? How are they white :unsure: In Christina's case she looks white but ethnically is only half

LAtin Americans are white . There is no such thing as a Latin american race :P

Unless they have some black , yellow or red blood running through their veins they are white.

There is no such thing as a Latino race.

I've noticed that this is a thing that most American's think. Are only 4 races:

White

Black

Yellow

Red

There are arguments about the Yellow one though :lol:

LAtin Americans are white . There is no such thing as a Latin american race :P

Unless they have some black , yellow or red blood running through their veins they are white.

There is no such race as Latino.

I'm not saying it's a race but you're saying people from Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador, Venezuela etc. etc. are white? :unsure:

I'm not saying it's a race but you're saying people from Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador, Venezuela etc. etc. are white? :unsure:

yeap . White with a different culture, just like the spanish , french , Portuguese and Italians are for the most part white but with Latin cultures (although the french is hard to see)

Can you explain? I'm really confused :unsure:

unfortunately race = skin color or the mix you have running inside of you.

Latin , Muslim etc = cultures.

we've had (well not literally you and me, just a bunch of people) this same debate on the other Janet board :lol:

yeap . White with a different culture, just like the spanish , french , Portuguese and Italians are for the most part white but with Latin cultures (although the french is hard to see)

Well in America we go more by appearance I guess. We don't consider latinos or hispanic people white.

unfortunately race = skin color or the mix you have running inside of you.

Latin , Muslim etc = cultures.

we've had (well not literally you and me, just a bunch of people) this same debate on the other Janet board :lol:

So, the races are White, Black, Yellow, or Red :unsure: And Latin, Muslim... Italian, Portuguese, Swedish etc. (?) = cultures?

:asham:

Well in America we go more by appearance I guess. We don't consider latinos or hispanic people white.

yeah i've noticed it. Which is kinda odd cuz people will look at Portuguese for example and say that they are white ... hhhmmm

Are Italians considered another race as well or are seen as white?

What if the ones with a Latin cultures is dark skin.. (Dominican, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Mexican. etc....)

Italians are considered white pretty much.

weird >_<

So... an example of people in the red or yellow races :unsure:

Indians

Asians

What if the ones with a Latin cultures is dark skin.. (Dominican, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Mexican. etc....)

White. As long as he has no mix on his blood he is white with a darker skin tone. Sometimes you can tell by their facial features

weird >_<

Indians

Asians

White. As long as he has no mix on his blood he is white with a darker skin tone. Sometimes you can tell by their facial features

I think a lot of them would disagree with you, especially Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. Mexicans can fall inline with Indians.