This Is a Little Bit Brilliant...

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the topic too :lol:

I think a lot of them would disagree with you, especially Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. Mexicans can fall inline with Indians.

It depends though on whether you're talking about Latinos from Central/South American Indian heritage or Latinos of European (Spanish) heritage. I definitely don't consider Mexican Indians, etc. "white".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_American

you didn't miss much :coffee: she was oversinging beautiful

Get over yourself, Xtina!

Christina Aguilera reportedly acted like a total diva on the set of Saturday night's X Factor finale when she refused to speak to contestant Rebecca Ferguson, who was her duet partner on stage.

An eyewitness who saw Christina's behavior during rehearsals, said, "Christina was being a diva. She folded her arms on stage, didn’t talk to Rebecca and then walked straight off afterwards."

The source added that she didn't even bother to acknowledge Rebecca and after the rehearsal, Xtina stomped off to her dressing room where she demanded her own hairdresser, make-up artist, and nail technician. And not only that, but each one was told to wait outside until they were called in one at a time!

Ewwww!! With low album AND movie ticket sales (ahem, Burlesque), should you really be acting like your shiz don't stink, Xtina?? Because, guess what, it does!!

:sigh:

She's such a stupid cunt.