NEW EN VOGUE!! (Allegedly)

---

1. Not alleged at all, this is the 1st single.

2. Love the song, ALOT, but aint nobody checkin for EV3 (which pains me to say cause they are hands down my fave group on the planet...when there a quartet). We havent had a official EV4 album in 19 years........COME ON, theres been 4 EV3 albums since 1997 and only 1 of those are great (and thats EV3, only cause Dawn left after they did most of the recording, so nearly all of the songs have the famous 4 part harmonies, they just sang over her leads, so technically the album EV3 dont even count as a EV3 album but its not a official 1.) Masterpiece Theater is good but could've been better, and the other 2 are not good.

3. (not that anyone here is) Im so sick of people blaming Dawn when the details say she's kinda the smart 1. She didnt sign this record deal because she said it was horrible, it didnt say anything about promo or about doing alot of important things to help this album sell or get promoted, and she said she wasnt the only 1 who felt that way but she was the only 1 who didnt sign, and she thought they should wait to get a better deal and not rush to the 1st contract they got. But at least Dawns still gonna perform with them. (they slay the stage every time)

Them ma girls, but damn they need to get they stuff together, I look forward to the new album but...........I aint expecting much of nothing as far as success is concerned. And it breaks my fucking heart. They should be the biggest female group on the planet

1. Not alleged at all, this is the 1st single.

2. Love the song, ALOT, but aint nobody checkin for EV3 (which pains me to say cause they are hands down my fave group on the planet...when there a quartet). We havent had a official EV4 album in 19 years........COME ON, theres been 4 EV3 albums since 1997 and only 1 of those are great (and thats EV3, only cause Dawn left after they did most of the recording, so nearly all of the songs have the famous 4 part harmonies, they just sang over her leads, so technically the album EV3 dont even count as a EV3 album but its not a official 1.) Masterpiece Theater is good but could've been better, and the other 2 are not good.

3. (not that anyone here is) Im so sick of people blaming Dawn when the details say she's kinda the smart 1. She didnt sign this record deal because she said it was horrible, it didnt say anything about promo or about doing alot of important things to help this album sell or get promoted, and she said she wasnt the only 1 who felt that way but she was the only 1 who didnt sign, and she thought they should wait to get a better deal and not rush to the 1st contract they got. But at least Dawns still gonna perform with them. (they slay the stage every time)

Them ma girls, but damn they need to get they stuff together, I look forward to the new album but...........I aint expecting much of nothing as far as success is concerned. And it breaks my fucking heart. They should be the biggest female group on the planet

+1

A sad sign that things arent going great is the fact that they didnt know the song was released to radio last week............thats not good. Cindy was very shocked about that on Facebook, I mean what kind of shit is that, they recorded the damn song and the label didnt even tell them when the fucker was coming out?

#Dawnwasright

Still the song is great, and if they were with a real label that knew how to take care of them, I think itd at least be a hit on the R&B charts.

A sad sign that things arent going great is the fact that they didnt know the song was released to radio last week............thats not good. Cindy was very shocked about that on Facebook, I mean what kind of shit is that, they recorded the damn song and the label didnt even tell them when the fucker was coming out?

#Dawnwasright

Still the song is great, and if they were with a real label that knew how to take care of them, I think itd at least be a hit on the R&B charts.

I don't understand some record companies.. :sigh:

WOOOOOO My jaw dropped to the motha fuckin ground the second they walked down those steps. I WAS SHOCKED cause they were just in Detroit a little bit before this, and Dawn still wasnt in the group, Rhona still was. And then they walked down them steps, all 4 lookin FINE and sounding great

Cindy outshined the hell outta Alicia, hell they all did, but notice towards the end Alicia was trying to keep up wit Cindy.

WOOOOOO My jaw dropped to the motha fuckin ground the second they walked down those steps. I WAS SHOCKED cause they were just in Detroit a little bit before this, and Dawn still wasnt in the group, Rhona still was. And then they walked down them steps, all 4 lookin FINE and sounding great

Cindy outshined the hell outta Alicia, hell they all did, but notice towards the end Alicia was trying to keep up wit Cindy.

I loved how they walked down them stairs!

YOU BETTER WERK!!!!!!!

Have u ppl seen this

I did when it was new. I can stand Dawns ponytails in this, I love her short hair with long pieces on the side she's waring now.

Them ladies live are just...................EVERYTHING, they put on a fucking show, I didnt know they could dance as good as they do either. I also didnt realize they were so short too lol. Because Cindy's the tall one and seems modelesque I assumed they were a lil taller (except Maxine ofcourse) but no their all short, Cindy's only like 5"4.

Its amazing how in sync they are with everything, their voices their movements, I advise EVERYONE to see them in person, their 4 part harmony is STRONG and good

this is my fave EV performance from TV (both times I saw them Terry held the note like this, and she's in her mid 40's=impressive)

This performance SHITS on every single singing gril group that ever followed them (I'll make TLC the exception in that lol)

Archived