I loved the season Finale Of Spartacus blood and sand

Idrag4mj

I was sad when ..alot his his loved ones were killed in the earlier episodes..but i love how everyone got revenge at the end it was SWEET!!!...

Sad that andy whitfield is dead i have no idea how anybody can fill his shoes for the next season..he was perfection for the role

I was never able to watch full episodes...reason being seeing Xena (lucricia) getting fucked almost every episode and her titties hanging out. I gew up on Xena and refuse to watch her in that light. I had a huge crush on Andy and even seeing a few episodes makes me sad

I was never able to watch full episodes...reason being seeing Xena (lucricia) getting fucked almost every episode and her titties hanging out. I gew up on Xena and refuse to watch her in that light. I had a huge crush on Andy and even seeing a few episodes makes me sad

Lmaooo..i know what you mean.when you see somebody that you have a certain kinda respect for and they are being screwed every second lol..its a bit much

I don't think they should do another season to be honest. Yeah, it kinda could use another but Andy was PERFECT in his role. I truly believe no-one could do better or even half as well.

i don't see how they can..but will be running in to see..i read that the directors didn't want to ..but any insisted before he died that somebody should tell this great story :tear:

Lmaooo..i know what you mean.when you see somebody that you have a certain kinda respect for and they are being screwed every second lol..its a bit much

it was so weird watching her topless....I always kept thinking what the fuck is Gabrielle and Hercules are gonna think?!?!?! :lol:

I know as an actor you sometimes want to show your abilities and not be tied to just one role, but damn I cant get over it lol

i don't see how they can..but will be running in to see..i read that the directors didn't want to ..but any insisted before he died that somebody should tell this great story :tear:

He's right. This is a story that needs to be told. And on that note I'm glad they're continuing. I just really miss Andy :cry:

it was so weird watching her topless....I always kept thinking what the fuck is Gabrielle and Hercules are gonna think?!?!?! :lol:

RIGHT!! It took me awhile to get used to it too..but I fell in love with Lucretia just as I did Xena. To be honest, Lucretia might be a little more ruthless than Xena. I love me some Lucy Lawless. :wub:

RIGHT!! It took me awhile to get used to it too..but I fell in love with Lucretia just as I did Xena. To be honest, Lucretia might be a little more ruthless than Xena. I love me some Lucy Lawless. :wub:

well Xena went good

but I agree with you

I nearly died when in the shadows you saw her giving that gladiator a blow job

I died

literally Im a ghost right now typing this

I was sad when ..alot his his loved ones were killed in the earlier episodes..but i love how everyone got revenge at the end it was SWEET!!!...

Sad that andy whitfield is dead i have no idea how anybody can fill his shoes for the next season..he was perfection for the role

That ending was the shit :thumbup:

well Xena went good

but I agree with you

I nearly died when in the shadows you saw her giving that gladiator a blow job

I died

literally Im a ghost right now typing this

:lol:

Lucretia wasnt always like that though. She only messed with Crixus to get pregnant, but after she got a taste of that meat...she just couldnt get enough.

And.I.Dont.Blame.Her because he is fine. :wub: I miss my Xena though, I remember being the only one in highschool who f*cked with Xena like that. :asham:

Archived