Top 10 Breakdowns Of The Century (Live Performances)

janetDAYZ

the costume is identified with the performance, like every time her performed thriller he had THE jacket, when he performed beat it he had THE jacket, when he did Billie jean it was THE glove and the Fedora with a sparkly jacket.

You can stick with a theme and make it look more current. >_< But where was the Dangerous performance revised at? If it wasn't revised ANYWHERE then how can we judge it as if its fresh (which its not in ANY kind of form)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Reyna! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

+1 :good:

:blush::thumbup::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Her comment was before she actually watched the video..and before I watched it (and read the rest of the thread too).

Now that I've seen. I continue to agree with my sis. That person needs to NEVER make a video again....EVER! :mellow:

Right?? How do you screw up THAT bad?? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:blush::thumbup::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Right?? How do you screw up THAT bad?? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I literally yelled out when I read that comment!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EXACTLY!! I mean, P.diddy though...really? :mellow: Seriously!?! :mellow:

Is it? Really? ...

*giggles*

Yep, different...and you will remain pressed and highly bothered by this fact. :coffee:

I literally yelled out when I read that comment!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EXACTLY!! I mean, P.diddy though...really? :mellow: Seriously!?! :mellow:

Good, I died while typing it!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That bitch can't even 2-step right. :mellow: They have to be kidding with this video. They have to be :mellow:

Another +1 sis. :good: He and the person that made the video have lost their damn mind! :mellow:

Thanks babe :blush:*calls the mental institution for them both*

Good, I died while typing it!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That bitch can't even 2-step right. :mellow: They have to be kidding with this video. They have to be :mellow:

Thanks babe :blush:*calls the mental institution for them both*

I live for your shade! lol There are just moments went you're just RUTHLESS! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

THANK YOU! I remember that performance and I remember that it was well liked that year, but it's not iconic in any way shape or form, especially not that breakdown...what compelled them to include it in a list of the "BEST" breakdown in the century!?! :mellow: I just CAN'T! :mellow:

Welcome. ^_^ I hope the institution has a special place reserved for Dayz and the person that made that video. :umm:

I live for your shade! lol There are just moments when you're just RUTHLESS! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

THANK YOU! I remember that performance and I remember that it was well liked that year, but it's not iconic in any way shape or form, especially not that breakdown...what compelled them to include it in a list of the "BEST" breakdown in the century!?! :mellow: I just CAN'T! :mellow:

Welcome. ^_^ I hope the institution has a special place reserved for Dayz and the person that made that video. :umm:

Awww, I have a type now ^_^:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It was cute and all, but it doesn't need to be on a top 10 of ANYBODY'S list :mellow:

:blush: Oh yeah that have one, we're just sending them back. :coffee:

Sidenote: Bu, YOUR SIG!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It would not hurt for her to switch it up a bit. Yall are so sensitive and afraid of change. :lol: Janet doesnt use the arms no more cuz even she's tired of doin that same ol 18 yo breakdown routine. :lol:

It's iconic as is :filenails: I can be cool with her switchin' it up a little, but it just better be greater than the 1st one :coffee:

It would not hurt for her to switch it up a bit. Yall are so sensitive and afraid of change. :lol: Janet doesnt use the arms no more cuz even she's tired of doin that same ol 18 yo breakdown routine. :lol:

I just wish she'd started doing the end breakdown she did during the janet. tour if she wants to 'switch it up'...Even if it replaces the original breakdown.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:asham:

Sidenote: Bu, YOUR SIG!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Don't they make a cute couple :wub::lol:

Archived