Raise your hand if you're sick of movies based on comic book characters

Selz

This thread was made by a British woman.

American Men don't like female superheroes.

Green Lantern... $219 million? How is that a flop :blink:

That's ur opinion but Spiderman didn't flop...

I don't think u know what ur talking about :umm:

No bitch you don't know what you're talking about :

"Green Lantern was released on June 17, 2011. The film received generally unfavorable reviews from critics and underperformed at the box office according to analysts. The film budget was 200 million, it's box office did only 219 million." DO YO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU COME FOR ME. :filenails: I KEEP TELLING YOU BITCHES DO YO RESEARCH.....

Roger Ebert thought Church never expressed how Sandman felt about his new powers, something Molina, as Doc Ock in Spider-Man 2, did "with a vengeance"; he claimed the film was "a mess," with too many villains, subplots, romantic misunderstandings, conversations and "street crowds looking high into the air and shouting 'oooh!' this way, then swiveling and shouting 'aaah!' that way."[72] The New Yorker's Anthony Lane, who gave Spider-Man 2 a favorable review,[73] summarized the film as a "shambles" which "makes the rules up as it goes along."[74]

Not making its budget is a flop.. A long as its over in box office.. It's all good...

NO THE FUCK IT AINT, YOU PUT A HUGE INVESTMENT INTO CAST PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, YOU WANT A REASONABLE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT, DO YO MATH FOOL, IF I INVEST 200 MILLION AND PUT IN ALL THAT I GET BACK LESS THAN A 10% RETURN? In contrast "Precious" cost 10 million to make, however it grossed 62 million that's 520% profit/return on my investment...

Archived