What's the point -_-

Aquaria

Nice avatar

But no, its not worth it

best being on your own and having nice friends

why go through all that emotional drain...it only gets in the way of things u wanna do

Thanks

I am such a scared wide eyed lil chicklet in the world and every experience I have jades me more. I don't want to feel like that. To me it's just like... why put yourself through it if you know that every amazing moment you have is going to make you hurt that much more.

Thanks

I am such a scared wide eyed lil chicklet in the world and every experience I have jades me more. I don't want to feel like that. To me it's just like... why put yourself through it if you know that every amazing moment you have is going to make you hurt that much more.

People are garbage

and if u worried about all this soulmate stuff, forget about it

u complete urself.. u dont need no damn person to complete u

People are garbage

and if u worried about all this soulmate stuff, forget about it

u complete urself.. u dont need no damn person to complete u

this is true

if ur going through something, u will get over it

just gotta let yourself to go new experiences and new adventures

As Oprah says,

love is not supposed to hurt

So if it is hurting, its not love

Yes... I've heard that. I know ur a buffy fan, so you remember how Buffy never got over Angel because it "hurt" and was dramatic and all that and riley was kind of "Meh." I don't think it should hurt though... but it can be complicated. There are ups and downs but if its causing more harm than good then yeah, I don't think that's healthy.

this is true

Yes... I've heard that. I know ur a buffy fan, so you remember how Buffy never got over Angel because it "hurt" and was dramatic and all that and riley was kind of "Meh." I don't think it should hurt though... but it can be complicated. There are ups and downs but if its causing more harm than good then yeah, I don't think that's healthy.

Awwww kudos to u for bringing up Buffy... but I think that hurt is different, because they could never be together because of his curse. They are soulmates. And but for the problem, theyd be together. God, u making me cry now...bringing up all that Buffy stuff...one of the most beautiful relationships (despite its drama)

Ups and downs is normal..but i dont think thats "hurt"..unsure

Angel would never hurt Buffy....even when he left...he did it for her, because they can never be

Riley & Buffy...she no love Riley

He LOVEDDDDDDDDDD her

this is true

thats what alot of people dont understand. -_-

Awwww kudos to u for bringing up Buffy... but I think that hurt is different, because they could never be together because of his curse. They are soulmates. And but for the problem, theyd be together. God, u making me cry now...bringing up all that Buffy stuff...one of the most beautiful relationships (despite its drama)

Ups and downs is normal..but i dont think thats "hurt"..unsure

Angel would never hurt Buffy....even when he left...he did it for her, because they can never be

He LOVEDDDDDDDDDD her

Ok yeah I get the distinction... but you see what I mean. It's almost like Riley was too available and 'easy' for Buffy

Ok yeah I get the distinction... but you see what I mean. It's almost like Riley was too available and 'easy' for Buffy

I dunno if thats

I think she loved him in her own way...(she cared about him, appreciate him etc), but not in the way he loved her

She cant help it

u cant make urself fall in love with someone

Perhaps there was just no spark for her

Roc, why dont u just say what ur issue is, and then everyone can start giving u advice

He LOVEDDDDDDDDDD her

i still remember when Xander had to tell Buffy about herself and she finally realized how much she had taking Rileys love for granted and she looked at Xander like 'What should I do' and he just said simply 'Run' and that bitch broke out :lol: ...but it was to late and Buffy was all alone again. -_-

As Madonna says,

only love can hurt like this can

Yeh, but i think theres all different distinctions... it depends on how we define hurt, and what hurt we are looking at

For eg, if u loved someone deeply, and something fucks up, of course it will hurt

and if ur desperately in love with someone (and theyre not), well then that will bloody hurt

but, during a relationship, if u love each other, u really wouldnt hurt each other..would u?

I think thats what Oprah was getting at

People can so easily "i love u", but do u? really?

i still remember when Xander had to tell Buffy about herself and she finally realized how much she had taking Rileys love for granted and she looked at Xander like 'What should I do' and he just said simply 'Run' and that bitch broke out :lol: ...but it was to late and Buffy was all alone again. -_-

Awwwwwwww babe

I remember that scene

was so epiccccccc

loved it!!

And then Xander goes and fucks Anya up next season #oop

She didnt love Riley...if she did, it wouldnt have go to the point, and she wouldve known what to do

I dunno if thats

I think she loved him in her own way...(she cared about him, appreciate him etc), but not in the way he loved her

She cant help it

u cant make urself fall in love with someone

Perhaps there was just no spark for her

Roc, why dont u just say what ur issue is, and then everyone can start giving u advice

yeah true

I have a good handle on what the issue is, I'm just feeling a bit pessimistic after some things that have happened and wanted some people's opinions on the general idea

Awwwwwwww babe

I remember that scene

was so epiccccccc

loved it!!

And then Xander goes and fucks Anya up next season #oop

She didnt love Riley...if she did, it wouldnt have go to the point, and she wouldve known what to do

i was epic. i still watch that scene hoping that Riley will look down and see poor Buffy waving and shit. -_-:lol:

i know right, Xander is such a punk for that. :umm:

Archived