What's the point -_-

Aquaria

yeah true

I have a good handle on what the issue is, I'm just feeling a bit pessimistic after some things that have happened and wanted some people's opinions on the general idea

ok... are u gonna go further on the details or thats it from u

My advice:

- if something is going wrong (and u cant see that there may be a valid reason, or that its ur fault too), fuck it and get rid of it... it will go down bad

- if they cant communicate and talk wif u... get rid of it...ur just in for more pain

- DONT play games, despite how u feel and that u think u shouldnt lower urself...u play games and go tit for tat, its all over

Every move and action u make in a relationship (no matter how small u think it is), has a ripple effect and affects the course of the relationship

and u have to stay present in the moment

ok... are u gonna go further on the details or thats it from u

My advice:

- if something is going wrong (and u cant see that there may be a valid reason, or that its ur fault too), fuck it and get rid of it... it will go down bad

- if they cant communicate and talk wif u... get rid of it...ur just in for more pain

- DONT play games, despite how u feel and that u think u shouldnt lower urself...u play games and go tit for tat, its all over

Every move and action u make in a relationship (no matter how small u think it is), has a ripple effect and affects the course of the relationship

and u have to stay present in the moment

that's it :lol:

thank you that's good advice and I need to keep it in mind

-_-

And they call me the Debbie downer :rolleyes:

Love is worth it.. The sharing is the best part.. But time alone won't hurt none... Love yourself.. Love another

:lol: :lol:

I agree. You just need to find that right person. I'm still holding out hope for that special someone. -_-

Archived