I've got a goal to drop my last 25 lbs. by the end of the year

LyricalLesson

Great move, buddy! Hope you get there! ^_^

If anything fails, call me up and I'll put you on the dance regiment I have. :thumbup: I will warn you, the first couple weeks will kill. They weren't dubbed Hell Weeks for nothing :whistle: But they pay off. I assure you :yep:

I've slacked off a bit in these latest few months, but I'm starting back on it now. And I am quite sore :asham: Happily though ^_^

Great move, buddy! Hope you get there! ^_^

If anything fails, call me up and I'll put you on the dance regiment I have. :thumbup: I will warn you, the first couple weeks will kill. They weren't dubbed Hell Weeks for nothing :whistle: But they pay off. I assure you :yep:

I've slacked off a bit in these latest few months, but I'm starting back on it now. And I am quite sore :asham: Happily though ^_^

i didnt know you were a dancer? I love to dance though, especially come up with my own choreography to a song. Thats how I am staying in shape these days and it lets me be creative at the same time. ^_^

i didnt know you were a dancer? I love to dance though, especially come up with my own choreography to a song. Thats how I am staying in shape these days and it lets me be creative at the same time. ^_^

Yup yup. ^_^ Right? Nothing like creating using dance. It gives you freedom while also stays strict on some ways. I usually start with a standard type of dsnce like maybe Tap or my fave, Ballet, then majority of the time do something myself. How often do you dance a week? :)

Yup yup. ^_^ Right? Nothing like creating using dance. It gives you freedom while also stays strict on some ways. I usually start with a standard type of dsnce like maybe Tap or my fave, Ballet, then majority of the time do something myself. How often do you dance a week? :)

so true. i dance about 4 days out of the week for at least an hour. :thumbup:

Archived