Janet Will Perform In Brazil in a Near Future

Reyna ♔

Janet Jackson and TIME FOR FUN have agreed to postpone the show that would have happened at Credicard Hall, Dec 9th, to a mutually agreeable time.

The decision was made due to a film role that conflicts with her touring schedule.

Janet Jackson regrets disappointing her Brazilian fans and looks forward to performing in Brazil in a near future.

Source: http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet-will-perform-in-brazil-in-a-near-future

Janet Jackson and TIME FOR FUN have agreed to postpone the show that would have happened at Credicard Hall, Dec 9th, to a mutually agreeable time.

The decision was made due to a film role that conflicts with her touring schedule.

Janet Jackson regrets disappointing her Brazilian fans and looks forward to performing in Brazil in a near future.

Source: http://www.janetjackson.com/story/news/janet-will-perform-in-brazil-in-a-near-future

If she doesn't do Europe again it will probably be the end of Jan and Feb..

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Im actually very excited she's doing a new movie (crosses fingers that its the Eartha project or NP3!!!!) and that its not gonna be any of TP's next 3 movies (all of which he's released the names of the actors & actresses in them)

but (unless its NP3, which I'd welcome but I doubt it cause I havent heard anything about it lately from Eddie, except @ the beginning of the year) this can be a whole new genre or style of movie, that we've all been dying for Janet to get into.

Unlike others, she doesn't need to hide behind that. No music movies unless it's a Dorothy Dandridge or Eartha Kitt movie :coffee:

:cheers: @ the action idea though :thumbup:

she's already proved that she can act, i was thinking that if she did a movie that showed off her singing and dancing, it would help her future tour sales. btw i was talking about the Eartha movie :wub: thats what i really want her to do

Archived