2 folks quit the program

Bailey

so two people quit the program, one she was not handling things well she was a mess, so sad, she probably having a hard time I still don't know how she got in, and another girl quit, maybe it was all too much I know for me I am up late writing papers dealing with head congestion and stress, my emotions go up and down all the time, it's tough but I figure someday I will make more from this. It's tough like they put you thru boot camp, see who is gonna break, my clinical instructor she black she be hard on me, and I have a tough time thinking around her, she asked me was I intimidated by her, I was like well you ask like 20 questions at once and my mind is pulled into a million directions, someone told me it's all a military tactic see who breaks, I said to myself I won't give up.

So very sad to hear about the young ladies who quit. But it sounds like from your description that it was the better idea for them. Very happy to hear that you don't intend on giving up. This does indeed sound like the part of the course where she's seeing who really wants this and to continue. Just hang in there, know your stuff, and give it your bets. You'll be just fine. :cheers:

U should make an official thread about your school experience :thumbup: update it daily make a reality forum show of it .... My company will sponsor it if you allow my T shirt commercials to be played :filenails:

:lmao:

We gotta have a name... Any suggestions?

"Head Nurse"

"Last Nurse Standing"

"Trials and Tribulations of Nurses"

"The Velvet Nurse"

Archived