Weird tracks on albums

Selz

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1320786972' post='274874]

I'm probably getting my hidden tracks confused, in the survivor thread people were definitely coming for one of them, it may have been Better Days then.

Huh :lol: I didn't know that :asham:

Didn't know that either :ph34r:

I'ma need y'all to stop coming for Janet in my thread and broaden your artist scope for weird tracks :umm:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell do you think Lady In My Life aka one of the sexiest sex songs ever is about :unsure:?

That song can be interrupted in all kinds of ways... Its not direct which is why I NEVER looked at that song as being about sex. This is the FIRST Im hearing of someone saying thats what Lady IN My Life is about.

That song can be interrupted in all kinds of ways... Its not direct which is why I NEVER looked at that song as being about sex. This is the FIRST Im hearing of someone saying thats what Lady IN My Life is about.

Lol it's been said for years its a song about sex (or the want of it at least).

Lay Your Body Close To Mine

Let Me Fill You With My Dreams

Lol it's been said for years its a song about sex (or the want of it at least).

Lay Your Body Close To Mine

Let Me Fill You With My Dreams

I always looked at that song as two hearts coming together on an enchanting night that takes them to "ecstacy" ...music is vague,Depends on the listener and their interpretation.

To be honest, the ONLY song I recall ppl saying Mike made a song about sex was "Break Of Dawn" ..I've never heard ANY of his songs being labeled sex songs. :lol:

I always looked at that song as two hearts coming together on an enchanting night that takes them to "ecstacy" ...music is vague,Depends on the listener and their interpretation.

To be honest, the ONLY song I recall ppl saying Mike made a song about sex was "Break Of Dawn" ..I've never heard ANY of his songs being labeled sex songs. :lol:

In the Closet? :umm:

Give In To Me? :umm:

Girlfriend? :umm:

Dangerous? :umm:

Dirty Diana for goodness sake?? :umm:

Break of Dawn and TLIML, too.

REEEEEEEAAAACHING :lmao:

Mike was not a "sexual" artist ...at least not lyrically ..

Uhhh no. ITC is definitely sexual. The video, the meaning of the lyrics, the adlibs? :blink:

GITM, he said himself in an interview it was about sexual desire :lol:

Girlfriend? C'mon now. More innocent than the rest, but what do you think he and his "girlfriend" are doing behind her man's back? :lol:

Dangerous? I need for you to listen to that one again and actually pay attention to the lyrics :lmao:

Dirty Diana...really? Do I even NEED to? Once again, even said what it was about in an interview :lmao:

Michael didn't sing about sex all the time, but he had his moments where he definitely insinuated it :lmao:

Uhhh no. ITC is definitely sexual. The video, the meaning of the lyrics, the adlibs? :blink:

GITM, he said himself in an interview it was about sexual desire :lol:

Girlfriend? C'mon now. More innocent than the rest, but what do you think he and his "girlfriend" are doing behind her man's back? :lol:

Dangerous? I need for you to listen to that one again and actually pay attention to the lyrics :lmao:

Dirty Diana...really? Do I even NEED to? Once again, even said what it was about in an interview :lmao:

Michael didn't sing about sex all the time, but he had his moments where he definitely insinuated it :lmao:

Time to make a thread ... :cheers:

Do you really have to? :sigh: I really don't feel like having him shaded by these people :sigh:

Dirty Diana didn't apply to MJ having sex..it was the story of groupies fucking stars. When I think of sexual songs. I think of Janet having sex in the song. Usher having sex in his songs. Not an artist singing about OTHERS having sex.

Archived