Weird tracks on albums

Selz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"LOVE" off Mary J. Blige's No More Drama album.

"All Day I Dream About Sex" off JC Chasez' Schizophrenic album.

"2000 Watts" off Michael Jackson's Invincible album.

"What If" off Aaliyah's Aaliyah album.

"Over & Over" off Nelly's Suit album.

Yes,I knew it was a song on Vince I thought was weird..I just couldnt think of the name... :lmao:

Lyrical ..."What If" is INSANE!!!!! :mellow: I think "Messed Up" is what sounds outta place on the "Aaliyah" album if anything.

Yes,I knew it was a song on Vince I thought was weird..I just couldnt think of the name... :lmao:

Lyrical ..."What If" is INSANE!!!!! :mellow: I think "Messed Up" is what sounds outta place on the "Aaliyah" album if anything.

That song ALWAYS gets me :lmao: Mike sounds all diesel on that song!

Nah, I absolutely LOVE "What If" !!! I just thought it was a 'weird' song on the album because of how rock oriented, dark, aggressive, and high octane it is. There is not one single track off "Aaliyah" that sounds like it. "Messed Up" is the polar opposite -- when I listen to "Messed Up", I feel calm creeks and serenity in heaven...when I listen to "What If", I feel rage and the firey blazing pits of hell :lmao: Dayz, we need to talk in depth about this album, it's one of my favorites and I had no idea that you were as big a fan of Aaliyah's as you are (I didn't put two and two together initially -- but NOW I see and understand the origin of your latest screen name :asham:) Aaliyah is still my 3rd favorite female singer. :thumbup:

In fact, all of the songs I mentioned on this list I really like...I tend to like tracks that I find off kilter and left field.

BTW 2000 Watts is about sex.

VERSE ONE: Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go

Just enough to make your juices flow

Press play, don't stop, rotate, too hot

You feel I'm real

I'm everything you need, so tell me what's the deal

Verse one is about the foreplay; 'how low you go, juices flow, press play, ect...'

The beginning of the song is about the beginning of sex.

CHORUS: 2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong

Too much of that, fuse blown

Be careful what you say don't overload

2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong

The chorus is clearly the main part of the song. 2,000 watts = climax. The use of terms such as 'real strong' and 'fuse blown' are completely overt sexual innuendos.

VERSE TWO: 3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby�

Release two or three, when I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak

Compact steelo, chico, D-Lo, highpost lady Shorty really wanna be there for me

This is also obvious; perhaps the most sexually vivid part of the song.

'Release two or three, when I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak' - sex.

That song ALWAYS gets me :lmao: Mike sounds all diesel on that song!

Nah, I absolutely LOVE "What If" !!! I just thought it was a 'weird' song on the album because of how rock oriented, dark, aggressive, and high octane it is. There is not one single track off "Aaliyah" that sounds like it. "Messed Up" is the polar opposite -- when I listen to "Messed Up", I feel calm creeks and serenity in heaven...when I listen to "What If", I feel rage and the firey blazing pits of hell :lmao: Dayz, we need to talk in depth about this album, it's one of my favorites and I had no idea that you were as big a fan of Aaliyah's as you are (I didn't put two and two together initially -- but NOW I see and understand the origin of your latest screen name :asham:) Aaliyah is still my 3rd favorite female singer. :thumbup:

In fact, all of the songs I mentioned on this list I really like...I tend to like tracks that I find off kilter and left field.

Its so uncanny how much shit we have in common musically. Aaliyah is my 3rd favorite singer too. :mellow: The board can vouch for me..I always say she's my #3 :lmao: :lmao: And the "Aaliyah" is one of my fav albums of all time. Its so significant to me because it made me listen to music in a different way that I never had before. We DO need to talk more about this one on one....so I can further explain why that album is the ultimate to me.

VERSE ONE: Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go

Just enough to make your juices flow

Press play, don't stop, rotate, too hot

You feel I'm real

I'm everything you need, so tell me what's the deal

Verse one is about the foreplay; 'how low you go, juices flow, press play, ect...'

The beginning of the song is about the beginning of sex.

CHORUS: 2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong

2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong

The chorus is clearly the main part of the song. 2,000 watts = climax. The use of terms such as 'real strong' and 'fuse blown' are completely overt sexual innuendos.

VERSE TWO: 3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby�

Release two or three, when I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak

Compact steelo, chico, D-Lo, highpost lady Shorty really wanna be there for me

This is also obvious; perhaps the most sexually vivid part of the song.

'Release two or three, when I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak' - sex.

And it definitely gets my two thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup:

No,I've never heard Cant Be Stopped get any negative comments from what I can recall. We pretty much all like it,I think.

I'm probably getting my hidden tracks confused, in the survivor thread people were definitely coming for one of them, it may have been Better Days then.

:lol:! Erica Kane was a soap character in All My Children I think. John Blaze is a marcel comic character...I think it represents a guy that is badass :asham:.

Weird song for me...China Love :umm:. What the hell is a China Love?

Huh :lol: I didn't know that :asham:

Didn't know that either :ph34r:

I'ma need y'all to stop coming for Janet in my thread and broaden your artist scope for weird tracks :umm:

Archived