So Just Saw My Ex/First's Girlfriends New Guy

Idrag4mj

We dated for two weeks before i had to leave for europe for a year...we did that long distance relationship thing ...when i came back ..she broke it off with me .she was leaving for school in canada ..and said it wouldnt work..We remained amicable for a while ad lost touch ..Now today she posted a picture of herself with her new boyfriend ..And i feel awkward ..well probably seeing that his somewhat of an upgrade doesn't make it any easier :lmao:

I don't know if it shouldn't faze me ..but well probably being my first love(kinda) has me feeling strange..if that makes sense

Since she was your first, naturally you will still have these feelings for her and get kinda jealous over her new interest. Don't stay on that though. Let the past be the past and look towards the future. Don't let her new love bother you, you stay true to you and find your own. You are quite the catch yourself ^_^

Since she was your first, naturally you will still have these feelings for her and get kinda jealous over her new interest. Don't stay on that though. Let the past be the past and look towards the future. Don't let her new love bother you, you stay true to you and find your own. You are quite the catch yourself ^_^

:wub: i thought i was quite a catch but he makes me look like latoya in comparison to Janet

:wub: i thought i was quite a catch but he makes me look like latoya in comparison to Janet

And looks matter so much..why? Even IF (which I surely doubt) he looks that much better, with your heart I still believe you can hold your own against anyone. In the end, it isn't what we see outside, it's what can be seen from within. You don't need to compare yourself to another. You're a great guy all your own, and the one who gets that and you is lucky indeed ^_^

And looks matter so much..why? Even IF (which I surely doubt) he looks that much better, with your heart I still believe you can hold your own against anyone. In the end, it isn't what we see outside, it's what can be seen from within. You don't need to compare yourself to another. You're a great guy all your own, and the one who gets that and you is lucky indeed ^_^

My goodness your compliments overwhelm me .i am truly honored ..you are right ..what is from within is very important to ...i am probably just jealous that she has moved on..

My goodness your compliments overwhelm me .i am truly honored ..you are right ..what is from within is very important to ...i am probably just jealous that she has moved on..

Aww,don't mention it. :) Yeah, that's what it sounds like. Especially since you made plans in order to keep the relationship in tact before the break up. But it's best to not let that keep you down. If she can move on, so can you. "So keep the faith." :thumbup:

My future dating life seems so uncertain ..i don't know if im going to end up dating a guy or girl ..or older or younger :sigh: i wish things were as simple for me as majority of the world ..i wish i wasn't different you know.

I know where you're coming from. I have the same issue. But you learn to just accept it as it comes and see that those things don't matter. It's who will love you the way you deserve and whom you csn reciprocate that to. Gender becomes so meaningless as you settle with yourself. Age? I don't really like daing younger so I can't relate there :asham: I prefer going older :thumbup: But all in all, you just have to roll with it and accept you for you. In time, you'll love being open to so many options. More tries for the right thing.

Two years ago if i did date its was def going to be an older person but now that im 20 its like more option's ....alot of 18/19/20 are probably more mature than me ....But the key is need someone who's more matured than me not necessarily age but in character ..bit of a kid at heart and a gentle spirit so i don't think dating a mirror version of myself will work .

We dated for two weeks before i had to leave for europe for a year...we did that long distance relationship thing ...when i came back ..she broke it off with me .she was leaving for school in canada ..and said it wouldnt work..We remained amicable for a while ad lost touch ..Now today she posted a picture of herself with her new boyfriend ..And i feel awkward ..well probably seeing that his somewhat of an upgrade doesn't make it any easier :lmao:

I don't know if it shouldn't faze me ..but well probably being my first love(kinda) has me feeling strange..if that makes sense

u came to the right muthafucka for some bullshit like this, first off been there, second off, you have to realize your worth, don't worry about what someone you were with is doing that takes energy from doing what you need to do for yourself. You can't get to what's in your future because you too busy looking back at what's in the past, often people we were with "upgrade" thinking they got better when they get worst in many cases. Do u :thumbup:

u came to the right muthafucka for some bullshit like this, first off been there, second off, you have to realize your worth, don't worry about what someone you were with is doing that takes energy from doing what you need to do for yourself. You can't get to what's in your future because you too busy looking back at what's in the past, often people we were with "upgrade" thinking they got better when they get worst in many cases. Do u :thumbup:

thanks for this..i need to look at the future not the past

Archived