South Park renewed through 2016!

Kim

WONNNNNNDERFUL episode, yea they have been on point for nearly episode thus far. I like that they had the balls to step out of their system and cut back (How it use to air 14 episodes a season, and it'd be 7 that start in march and the next 7 would start in Sept) to improve on the shows quality more, because in reality of the 14 episode season, between 2-4 of them are filler, Still better than most, but they've just stepped up what they do, and most times a show won't even do that till they NEED to

Completely agree.. I wish I've seen that Brad Pitt movie.. but I didn't get some references... but this week's show was epic...

How are they doing it now? They're cutting back? That's lame.. though it makes sense.. the writers need time to develop the show.. but i'm hoping for fall-spring new episodes

oh it's still on? :coffee:

Yeah.. since people actually watch it :umm: meanwhile Family Guy's material is getting weaker.. or i'm not stoned when I watch it.. either way it's slippin

Completely agree.. I wish I've seen that Brad Pitt movie.. but I didn't get some references... but this week's show was epic...

How are they doing it now? They're cutting back? That's lame.. though it makes sense.. the writers need time to develop the show.. but i'm hoping for fall-spring new episodes

Yeah.. since people actually watch it :umm: meanwhile Family Guy's material is getting weaker.. or i'm not stoned when I watch it.. either way it's slippin

LOL I didn't see WWZ either (I'm not big on Zombies, find them tooooo boring & predictable, I'll probably watch it just for the SP episode tho), I did hear everyone hated the ending lol

Yup this season's 10 episodes, I hate that too, like I said tho I think all the 14 episode seasons averaged 2-4 episodes as filler, it's still nice to have more, and going back and rewatching even alot of their filler episodes are better than alot of shit on air. But also they brought in more writers (BILL HADER....yall have no idea how much I love that guy LOL...the Kanye Gay Fish thing was mostly him).

I'm a avid Family Guy fan & watcher but they REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need to step it up, they arent in "The Simpsons" territory where it's just toooo far gone, theres still a chance but they're like 2 more forgettable seasons from being "The Simpsons Season 15+".

LOL I didn't see WWZ either (I'm not big on Zombies, find them tooooo boring & predictable, I'll probably watch it just for the SP episode tho), I did hear everyone hated the ending lol

Yup this season's 10 episodes, I hate that too, like I said tho I think all the 14 episode seasons averaged 2-4 episodes as filler, it's still nice to have more, and going back and rewatching even alot of their filler episodes are better than alot of shit on air. But also they brought in more writers (BILL HADER....yall have no idea how much I love that guy LOL...the Kanye Gay Fish thing was mostly him).

I'm a avid Family Guy fan & watcher but they REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need to step it up, they arent in "The Simpsons" territory where it's just toooo far gone, theres still a chance but they're like 2 more forgettable seasons from being "The Simpsons Season 15+".

I still don't want to watch it :asham:

Bill Hader is their writer?! I love him on SNL

I too am a avid Family Guy fan.. seen every episode once or twice... I don't watch the Simpsons.. but I think I know what you're talking about... they're stagnate with their creativity.. their humor.. and their cut scenes... tho the last episode was an improvement... Last season wasn't that bad.. though, again.. i was prolly on cloud 420 when I watched them (as I should have been)

I still don't want to watch it :asham:

Bill Hader is their writer?! I love him on SNL

I too am a avid Family Guy fan.. seen every episode once or twice... I don't watch the Simpsons.. but I think I know what you're talking about... they're stagnate with their creativity.. their humor.. and their cut scenes... tho the last episode was an improvement... Last season wasn't that bad.. though, again.. i was prolly on cloud 420 when I watched them (as I should have been)

Bill is just amazing lol, I find him hilarious & fascinating as a writer & performer. I MUST meet him.

Yea I feel like a few seasons of FG were worst than the last 2 maybe, they did step up, but not enough, they havent done anything really standout in a long time and that's pretty dangerous. On the simpsons, I wached all my life and still do....sadly (This season had the best Halloween episode in years, last season had 1 of the best Christmas episodes I've ever seen period). But seasons 2(ish)-12 were PERFECT, little to NO filler, tons of great ICONIC lines, scenes, characters & episodes. But the problem with that is they couldn't keep up, especially when FG came back, thats when it got really bad, they're trying to compete and they don't have to, they're their own type of show, but I think FG's popularity shook them.

Funny story of how I accidently insulted a former Simpsons writer, I was at this dinner with all these actors and writers and behind the scenes people and we got to talking about Animated shows, and we just went down the list and when we got to the Simpsons...I had had some drinks (but I am pretty vocal about my feelings about the Simpsons regardless) but I told them (particularly the guy next to me) how Im just so disappointed in the show now, how it use to be so perfect and so stong and now it's like a kid show, like below Spongebob, like seasons 15+ they either got too lazy or tried to hard.....and then he said "Yea I worked on seasons 17-20"..................................................................................................................LOL I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YEA?!?! LOL And tho he could've went off he was like "We got that all the time from fans, and as a fan I understand but you gotta know we did really do our best, but it was all about trying to just be original" lol.

Bill is just amazing lol, I find him hilarious & fascinating as a writer & performer. I MUST meet him.

Yea I feel like a few seasons of FG were worst than the last 2 maybe, they did step up, but not enough, they havent done anything really standout in a long time and that's pretty dangerous. On the simpsons, I wached all my life and still do....sadly (This season had the best Halloween episode in years, last season had 1 of the best Christmas episodes I've ever seen period). But seasons 2(ish)-12 were PERFECT, little to NO filler, tons of great ICONIC lines, scenes, characters & episodes. But the problem with that is they couldn't keep up, especially when FG came back, thats when it got really bad, they're trying to compete and they don't have to, they're their own type of show, but I think FG's popularity shook them.

Funny story of how I accidently insulted a former Simpsons writer, I was at this dinner with all these actors and writers and behind the scenes people and we got to talking about Animated shows, and we just went down the list and when we got to the Simpsons...I had had some drinks (but I am pretty vocal about my feelings about the Simpsons regardless) but I told them (particularly the guy next to me) how Im just so disappointed in the show now, how it use to be so perfect and so stong and now it's like a kid show, like below Spongebob, like seasons 15+ they either got too lazy or tried to hard.....and then he said "Yea I worked on seasons 17-20"..................................................................................................................LOL I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YEA?!?! LOL And tho he could've went off he was like "We got that all the time from fans, and as a fan I understand but you gotta know we did really do our best, but it was all about trying to just be original" lol.

I didn't know he was a writer.. then again.. i don't know his career.. but i do love his acting work..

I was never a Simpson fan.. i watched when I was younger but I wouldn't consider myself a fan.. i wouldn't miss it when it goes away either... Family Guy is def for the next 'generation' if you will... A combination of the Simpsons and South Park.. Funny AND risque... I don't remember last season that much of FG but I think it was good.. but the last 2 episodes have been absolutely horrible.. just not funny at all.. i didn't laugh at all.. I expected them to come out with a bang..

Oddly I expected South Park to be dry as well but they surprised me and have done such a great job writing on the last 3 episodes... well the season premiere was blah but the latter are solid episodes that I will probably watch later..

:lmao: how embarrassing!!! But I see where he's coming from.. after so often.. how original can one cartoon or any individual show be?!

I didn't know he was a writer.. then again.. i don't know his career.. but i do love his acting work..

I was never a Simpson fan.. i watched when I was younger but I wouldn't consider myself a fan.. i wouldn't miss it when it goes away either... Family Guy is def for the next 'generation' if you will... A combination of the Simpsons and South Park.. Funny AND risque... I don't remember last season that much of FG but I think it was good.. but the last 2 episodes have been absolutely horrible.. just not funny at all.. i didn't laugh at all.. I expected them to come out with a bang..

Oddly I expected South Park to be dry as well but they surprised me and have done such a great job writing on the last 3 episodes... well the season premiere was blah but the latter are solid episodes that I will probably watch later..

:lmao: how embarrassing!!! But I see where he's coming from.. after so often.. how original can one cartoon or any individual show be?!

Yea he's not that noted for his writting, excpet for South Park

FUNNY, I've said the same exact thing about Family Guy when it's at it's best, it rides the line between The Simpsons & South Park. This season I've found entertaining...but forgettable and nothing special, I liked the last 1, but can see myself forgetting it. The Simpsons became so prominant for me (as well as old school sitcoms & shows) because I didn't have cable so I grew up on the reruns, so the Simpsons was a big deal for me as a kid, and was until it got "Meh".

And I expected the same for some reason I didn't even expect them to get to 10 seasons, but they just keep seemingly getting stronger & bolder, like their later seasons are WAY funnier than the 1st 3 which is rare for alot of shows period, for alot of shows season 1-3 are the golden seasons, but with SP for majority of the episodes I forget about it's from those seasons only because they kicked it up SO much.

After that I was kissin that guys ass all night lol, I had never insulted someone work like that to their face, and you know I'm opinionated as fuck, but if I'm dealing with the person (be it Justin, Madonna, or Bey) I'd be respectful, because I don't like disrespecting people to their face.

Yea he's not that noted for his writting, excpet for South Park

FUNNY, I've said the same exact thing about Family Guy when it's at it's best, it rides the line between The Simpsons & South Park. This season I've found entertaining...but forgettable and nothing special, I liked the last 1, but can see myself forgetting it. The Simpsons became so prominant for me (as well as old school sitcoms & shows) because I didn't have cable so I grew up on the reruns, so the Simpsons was a big deal for me as a kid, and was until it got "Meh".

And I expected the same for some reason I didn't even expect them to get to 10 seasons, but they just keep seemingly getting stronger & bolder, like their later seasons are WAY funnier than the 1st 3 which is rare for alot of shows period, for alot of shows season 1-3 are the golden seasons, but with SP for majority of the episodes I forget about it's from those seasons only because they kicked it up SO much.

After that I was kissin that guys ass all night lol, I had never insulted someone work like that to their face, and you know I'm opinionated as fuck, but if I'm dealing with the person (be it Justin, Madonna, or Bey) I'd be respectful, because I don't like disrespecting people to their face.

What else has he written/co-written?

No.. this new season is pretty forgettable so far.. i need more Stewie -_-

Oh HELL YEAH!!!! South Park greatness comes in the middle and late in the series..

LOL you didn't know... next time use wiki on your phone ;):lol:

What else has he written/co-written?

No.. this new season is pretty forgettable so far.. i need more Stewie -_-

Oh HELL YEAH!!!! South Park greatness comes in the middle and late in the series..

LOL you didn't know... next time use wiki on your phone ;):lol:

Certain sketches & characters on SNL ofcourse but other than that & SP I think just like a short film and some funny YT sketches.

YESSS, like a yr ago I went back through all of the seasons, it was like season 4 where it picked up, but then when Cartman killed Scott's parents, that REEEEALLY took it in a new direction, I remember Trey said that's when they were like "Ok this is dark now" LOL. I LOVE THAT 1

EXACTLY, I'll watch how much I drink and keep my inusults limited to either this board or people I'm close with lol, I'll keep it coordial, but still honest, but around yall and my friends and fam I say it like I mean it lol, not a great idea to do that with most strangers anyway....you never know who's close with who lol.

• 1 month later...

This Black Friday series has been epic too.. :wub:

I love their "mini-series" episodes.. they're usually 3 weeks long.. and this one is just epic

ME TOO, their 3 parters have always slayed to me (I kinda wish the "Woodland Critter Christmas" was like that, but it's perfect as is as 1.

Mysterian will always be my fave tho.

I jizzed for Mysterian.. JIZZED! :asham:

AND THAT IT WAS KENNY!!! AND THEN THEY EXPLAINED HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE........................................I Didn't jizzz...bt I was hard for that kind of shit

.....like finding out the truth behind Eric & Scott......BEING BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MAKES ME JIZZ LOL

AND THAT IT WAS KENNY!!! AND THEN THEY EXPLAINED HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE........................................I Didn't jizzz...bt I was hard for that kind of shit

.....like finding out the truth behind Eric & Scott......BEING BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT MAKES ME JIZZ LOL

Psh.. Kenny >>>> Scott

Psh.. Kenny >>>> Scott

Ch. Not for me, see I had already suspected Mysterian was Kenny, the whole story about his deaths was the shock and KIIII of it all

BUT........Scott Tenorman Must Die was the episode that turned Cartman and showed his dark side in a whole way never done, as Trey put that was the point of no return for truly showing how evil Eric Cartman is.,....and then to bring him back in a plot twist so beautiful and goes back to season 1 "who is Eric's father?" And then to find....that Scott is Eric's brother, and Eric caused the death of his own father and made his brother EAT HIM...........THE.FUCK!!!...............typing that....typing that right there, IM PITCHING A TINT, my mind was too blown from that and I don't think it can ever be done the same

BUT personally speaking the reasoning behind Kenny does come 2nd to it for me lol, like that's taking it back too