South Park renewed through 2016!

Kim

Comedy Central has renewed "South Park" through 2016, ensuring that cable's longest-running animated series will hit a landmark 20th season.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone's deal with Comedy Central calls for them to continue to write, direct and edit every episode of "South Park," as they have since the series premiered in 1997. The series could also continue with new episodes past the 20th season.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/south-park-renewed-2016-hit-20-seasons-181622902.html

----

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That makes me wet

I wonder what the ratings are cause it can't be that high. South Park fell off but then again Comedy Central doesn't really have many shows. More-so they have movies or comedy specials

It's high for a cable network.. 1.6 audience rating

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/11/10/wednesday-cable-ratings-south-park-american-horror-story-lead-psych-lower-real-world-mythbusters-more/110325/

• Upvote 1

HA!!!! Depends... This season is South Park.. But the last Family Guy's eps is HILARIOUS

:thumbup:

Love em both but SP has been more consistant, like they have (in my opinion) hit or miss episodes every season, but FG has hit or miss seasons. And SP stays on hot topics because they do the writing and animation every week, if they'd go back to doing like 2o episode season they'd be perfect in my eyes. But they are above all animated shows in my book right now. I mean seriously, Cartman & Butters alone slaughter all the competition.

:thumbup:

Love em both but SP has been more consistant, like they have (in my opinion) hit or miss episodes every season, but FG has hit or miss seasons. And SP stays on hot topics because they do the writing and animation every week, if they'd go back to doing like 2o episode season they'd be perfect in my eyes. But they are above all animated shows in my book right now. I mean seriously, Cartman & Butters alone slaughter all the competition.

let's not :umm:

episodes dedicated to cartman and butters are the best

casa bonita

awesome-o

raisins

cartman sucks

The Death of Eric Cartman

good times with weapons

imaginationland

butters bottom bitch

Dont forget

Jared has Aides lol