South Park renewed through 2016!

Kim

I just watched "The Poor Kid" today. :lmao:

"My mama's so poor, she waves around a popsicle and calls it air conditioniiiiiiing."

"Aw hell no! My mama’s so poor, she opened a Gmail account just so she could eat the spam.”

"My mama’s so poor, when she gets mad she can’t afford to fly off the handle so she’s gotta go Greyhound off the handle."

"My mama's so poor, when she heard about the Last Supper, she thought we were running out of food stamps!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 2

*chokes* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yea, its like they expressed my exact feelings about madge

I just watched "The Poor Kid" today. :lmao:

"My mama's so poor, she waves around a popsicle and calls it air conditioniiiiiiing."

"Aw hell no! My mama’s so poor, she opened a Gmail account just so she could eat the spam.”

"My mama’s so poor, when she gets mad she can’t afford to fly off the handle so she’s gotta go Greyhound off the handle."

"My mama's so poor, when she heard about the Last Supper, she thought we were running out of food stamps!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That was a great episode, this season had some really great 1s

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

WONNNNNNDERFUL episode, yea they have been on point for nearly episode thus far. I like that they had the balls to step out of their system and cut back (How it use to air 14 episodes a season, and it'd be 7 that start in march and the next 7 would start in Sept) to improve on the shows quality more, because in reality of the 14 episode season, between 2-4 of them are filler, Still better than most, but they've just stepped up what they do, and most times a show won't even do that till they NEED to