FUll version of MJB & Bey collabo is out

---

HELLLL YES, and the thing is I thought a BK AK duet would be SLAMMIN, but that song was a MESS, I mean they coulda done a "No One" type of song together, but they came wit THAT? :blink: lol, but yea this song for me is 1 of the best Bey's done in years, and I like it more than alot of the songs I heard a lil of off of Mary's new album.

HELLLL YES, and the thing is I thought a BK AK duet would be SLAMMIN, but that song was a MESS, I mean they coulda done a "No One" type of song together, but they came wit THAT? :blink: lol, but yea this song for me is 1 of the best Bey's done in years, and I like it more than alot of the songs I heard a lil of off of Mary's new album.

Alicia tried to come out of her xone & be dancey, but that song just wasn't cutting it. Plus that 1 live performance of her trying to so hard to dance didn't help either :asham:

Alicia tried to come out of her xone & be dancey, but that song just wasn't cutting it. Plus that 1 live performance of her trying to so hard to dance didn't help either :asham:

Chille that performance...........woooo, oh Alicia, I love you...behind that Piano lol. Your right, she tried to get out of her zone and do a Bey type of song, when I think she should'a got Bey to do a AK type of song, like I can think of a few Alicia songs that if Beyonce were on would be good (thats not a vise versa thing tho, yall know how I feel about majority of Bey's music, I wont go there...yall know :filenails: ) But itd be interesting to hear what a good AK & BK song would sound like, like a good AK song.

Like for this song, it works because Mary wasnt trying to jump into Bey's dance music, Mary got Bey on a classic Mary song, that works.

Chille that performance...........woooo, oh Alicia, I love you...behind that Piano lol. Your right, she tried to get out of her zone and do a Bey type of song, when I think she should'a got Bey to do a AK type of song, like I can think of a few Alicia songs that if Beyonce were on would be good (thats not a vise versa thing tho, yall know how I feel about majority of Bey's music, I wont go there...yall know :filenails: ) But itd be interesting to hear what a good AK & BK song would sound like, like a good AK song.

Like for this song, it works because Mary wasnt trying to jump into Bey's dance music, Mary got Bey on a classic Mary song, that works.

But remember, though, Sasha gave Mary this song & said she wanted to do it with her. Then Mary just laid her vocals (& probablyy re-wrote some lines. Who knows)

But remember, though, Sasha gave Mary this song & said she wanted to do it with her. Then Mary just laid her vocals (& probablyy re-wrote some lines. Who knows)

Be that as it may, I do think this fits for a Mary album better, like I think its too good for 4, but its old school Mary & old school Bey & I prefer both to most of their newer stuff, yea Im really excited for Mary's new album, with the exception of Someone to love me (which I think is a horrible song), I like the majority of what I've heard from this album.

Be that as it may, I do think this fits for a Mary album better, like I think its too good for 4, but its old school Mary & old school Bey & I prefer both to most of their newer stuff, yea Im really excited for Mary's new album, with the exception of Someone to love me (which I think is a horrible song), I like the majority of what I've heard from this album.

Ah okay, I get what you mean. ^_^

It leaked & I'm trying to stay away from it til I buy & get my hands on it. But a couple of the tracks I want to hear sooo bad :( like Midnight Drive, Empty Prayers & No Condition. Someone to Love Me actually got me excited for Mary's new album. It Ain't Over brought it down a bit, but 25/8 & Mr. Wong picked it right back up :)

Ah okay, I get what you mean. ^_^

It leaked & I'm trying to stay away from it til I buy & get my hands on it. But a couple of the tracks I want to hear sooo bad :( like Midnight Drive, Empty Prayers & No Condition. Someone to Love Me actually got me excited for Mary's new album. It Ain't Over brought it down a bit, but 25/8 & Mr. Wong picked it right back up :)

Yea I got the leak, I learned to just roll wit the leaks lol, kinda look @ it as a blessing, if its worth my money I will buy it and if its not then I got it for free. Ima be paying for both mary & Rihanna's album

Yea I got the leak, I learned to just roll wit the leaks lol, kinda look @ it as a blessing, if its worth my money I will buy it and if its not then I got it for free. Ima be paying for both mary & Rihanna's album

Tru, that's one way. If anything I'll probably cave in a download it tomorrow night. I'm a weak stan :asham:

Does the download have the bonus tracks also? "Get It Right" sounds interesting.

Archived