Ouch...Poor Ciara and Dirty Money

CalQuin

she better pop that pussy in front of the tabernacle and pray cuz she could really use a wish right now...she just needs to go ahead an hang this one up, flat screen...i'm lmao @ some of her stans on twitter talking about how can HDD predict her sales after one day...HDD is predicting bullshit...the numbers are false etc etc lol...like these muthafuckas ain't fully aware of how HDD operates...chile please

with Jive/JLG’s debuting R. Kelly, with estimates for the latter in the 150-160k range, which would beat most industry forecasts, as the veteran R&B superstar tends to do.

PUNCH Kellz!!!

9fz4vp.pngy1md0.png

I just can't :lmao:

The album is sold-out everywhere too and they had to re-order more albums.

So I'm sure he's going to move more than 150-160K units.

But DEAD at Ciara and Diddy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Diddy went out of his way and did this

2rww9kj.jpg

and still gonna flop :lmao:

PUNCH Kellz!!!

9fz4vp.pngy1md0.png

2rww9kj.jpg

Did seem to OVER promote to where it just str8 up.. turns ppl off!

PUNCH Kellz!!!

9fz4vp.pngy1md0.png

2rww9kj.jpg

Diddy seem to OVER promote to where it str8 up..turns ppl off!

She just isn't packaged properly. There's just no place for her. Her music isn't terrible. If she wasn't such a huge flop she could get by with this music and these performances (See Rihnald McDonald, Kitty Porridge and Ke$tinks). She just doesn't have that "It" factor -_-

>_<:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The shade is she did a lot of promo on TV shows and such. Poor that.

But she really never talked about her music...always about some other irrelevant ish....and I'm still stuck on her performing in a parking lot during the VMAs and it wasn't even her song :lmao: :lmao:

THE FUCKED UP thing is she will not outsell Janet's Number Ones first week sales :lmao:

But she really never talked about her music...always about some other irrelevant ish....and I'm still stuck on her performing in a parking lot during the VMAs and it wasn't even her song :lmao: :lmao:

THE FUCKED UP thing is she will not outsell Janet's Number Ones first week sales :lmao:

honey they already got on that shit on twitter lol...talkin bout Ciara was suppose to be the next Janet and Janet outsold her with old songs lol

She just isn't packaged properly. There's just no place for her. Her music isn't terrible. If she wasn't such a huge flop she could get by with this music and these performances (See Rihnald McDonald, Kitty Porridge and Ke$tinks). She just doesn't have that "It" factor -_-

I beg to differ .. I think there's no place for her sound. The "It" factor thang can be sorted out later ..

I beg to differ .. I think there's no place for her sound. The "It" factor thang can be sorted out later ..

Well it's not electrotrash garbage like everything else on the radio, which would be "timely" but it's not bad. I loved Ride, and Gimme Dat is good enough. What she lacks is it factor and no real evolution. It's just the same old same old -_-

CH!:lmao: :lmao: I forgot about that :lol:

She was on 106 & Park everyday talking about her album :umm:

Didn't Janet's Number Ones album scan 40K first week? :unsure:

Well it's not electrotrash garbage like everything else on the radio, which would be "timely" but it's not bad. I loved Ride, and Gimme Dat is good enough. What she lacks is it factor and no real evolution. It's just the same old same old -_-

She has decent songs like the ones you mentioned but OVERALL its the same redundant shit that there is NO PLACE for. Lets get the music right before we concern ourselves wit the "IT" shit ..she's stuck..having an "IT" factor wont pull her out of that.

The thing about this album was Ciara said herself: She wanted to back to back to the "Goodies" type music. The only thing is someone should have slapped tha bitch and let her know that sounding music isn't in anymore. That "Gimme that" Gimmie dis shake my ass gimme dat dick music isn't cute anymore. -_-

She tried to go "Back to Basics" hence Basic Instinct.....BUT it just didn't work. She needs to be evolve. She may sadly not get another chance now. *SMH*