ALL 9 JACKSONS ON 1 STAGE

jarrylf

Im getting audio from The Victory tour and I came across this vid of The Jacksons performance in L.A. And its the end of the show and they bring out Janet LaToya & Rebbie, as well as lil 3T, & Emmanuel Lewis. REALLLLLY good video, and I like the Michael & LaToya moment, but the Janet & Michael moment just made my jaw drop, adorable lol

(the Janet moment specifically is 8:10)

Oh my gosh, the Mike/Jan moment made me giggle so much. :lol: They were all having so much fun ^_^

And wtf was all that extra noise Mike was doing at that point? :lmao: Ah, gotta love him ^_^

I KNEW MA TWIN WOULD BE THE 1st COMMENT lol, YEA I was wonderin that too, it woulda not only made my night, it woulda made my fuckin christmas if he put that mike up to Janets mouth and she sang a lil bit of Shake ya body down lol

Yea LaToya was really movin lol, shocking lol. Thats the most on key I've ever seen her dance to date.

Yea I LOVE this clip, I musta watched and rewound like 5 times in a row, I jus love seein all 9 on 1 stage dancin around, lovin each other and having a blast. That made my night :)

Archived