Missy & Gil Tweet convo

jarrylf

Missy was stanning for Janet today on Twitter, and Gil retweeted her, and they started having convo and reminiscing and Missy confirms a rumored remix to a song called "Pussy, dont fail me now" which featured Janet (and I heard also had Lil Kim on there)

Heres the tweets

Missy

@JanetJackson I Respect Your Hard Work JJ! U have Given us countless HITS 4 decades and u are still Untouched! Werk! *hugz*

@JanetJackson I'm watching your Videos and live Performances! U R The Blue Print of a TRUE ENTERTAINER! #LEGENDARY

Gil retweeted ^^ so Missy responded:

@GHSDuldulao hahaha! Gil tell j I'm sowwy but I needed 2 refresh the lil newbeez on Jj Lengthy Legacy! #noshade lol!

Gil

@MissyElliott babes. I get it. No need for apologizing. U right. And I'm glad I ain't biased. She lives 200 percent. Boom

Missy

@GHSDuldulao yaaaaasss! Can't wait to see u! Hopefully sooner than later!

Gil

@MissyElliott um yeah we will see each other in 2012 trust.

@MissyElliott Missy. Was in Orlando with lauri ann. Told her about the Bombay boo. Lol

Missy

@GHSDuldulao ooooooohhh we used to get it cracking baby! Shhhhh don't tell nobody! HA!

Gil

@MissyElliott miss- can't wait to hear ur album. I KNOW u is comin hard love! That's all u do. Is come hard. And it's been too long boo.

Missy

@GHSDuldulao hahaha! Well me and tim worked very hard on this album! The response has been amazing from other artist who have heard

@GHSDuldulao so im staying Prayerful that i can change the game again!

Gil

@MissyElliott it's about time babe. We missed u and u gonna let the kids have it. I live for u babe. In and out

Missy

@GHSDuldulao *hugzutightgil*

Gil

@MissyElliott miss u remember that track *ussy don't fail me now. Boom. #unreleased-Uandjj

Missy

@GHSDuldulao yessss I'm mad we didn't drop dat joint! Me and j gotta do another joint like dat!

Gil

@MissyElliott um u know I was choreographing already when I ward that track. Haha. "don't fail me now" that was the ishhhhhh

@MissyElliott yeah u both do. For ur album with tim. NOW please

Missy

@GHSDuldulao yes I'm gonna tell him. U know tim did my whole new album so let me find a joint like dat i will call him

Gil

@MissyElliott yes u 2 legends 3 legends need to. #2012

@MissyElliott honey I was about to give u the new "lonely" with that track. Sexxxxxyyyyyyyyy

Missy

@GHSDuldulao Lmao! *grabsmy6inchpumps* do they come in sneakers hahahahaha!

Gil

@MissyElliott hahahahahahahah. It's the feeling babe. And u got this. Pump or sneakers. #feel

Missy

@GHSDuldulao hahaha! Hunty I know u already had that good 8 count ready! And 5678 dip and dip hahaha!

Gil

@MissyElliott u need to email me a track or somethin. We family boo. I ain't gon leak it out. Haha. In excited for u to let the kids have it

Missy

@GHSDuldulao let's have a drink soon. I'm gonna get off twitter its addictive goes bk 2 work! *hugzu*

Gil

RT @MissyElliott:< me too. Love love

Besides the tweets, I get the feeling that Janet & Missy will work together again in the future. I WOULD LOVE if its for a track that Janet & Missy writes and Missy maybe produces, and puts her wild Missy spin on it

I love that convo tho

Yea I WOULD LOOOOOVE a Missy & Janet song thats better than both SOAG & The1, cause I do love both songs but....both can do Soooo much better (Hell Missy coulda been in SO Much Better, instead of the robot voice). But I'd be VERY interested to hear a hot duet with the 2 on her turf next time

I hope she's serious about talking to Tim about doing a track with Janet for the new album, thatd make this new album a automatic fave lol

Yea I WOULD LOOOOOVE a Missy & Janet song thats better than both SOAG & The1, cause I do love both songs but....both can do Soooo much better (Hell Missy coulda been in SO Much Better, instead of the robot voice). But I'd be VERY interested to hear a hot duet with the 2 on her turf next time

I hope she's serious about talking to Tim about doing a track with Janet for the new album, thatd make this new album a automatic fave lol

hell yea it shoulda been missy on that track instead of kyoko

Archived